UP Board High School Exam 2016 Important Tips Study Tips for UP Board Intermediate Exam 2016 Important Questions Math Science Physics English Chemistry Uttar Pradesh Board 10th 12th Exam 2016 Tips UP Board Exam Preparation Tips for Subject UP Board Exam 2016 study Tips How to prepare for Subjects
UP Board Exam Preparation Tips
LATEST UPDATE dated 16.01.16 : UP Board Intermediate Sanskrit & UP Board High School Exam 2016 Tips for Mathematics, Science, Hindi Subject is given here…….Board Exam Tips for Other Subjects are also provided hereunder….Read Article & Surely you will get good marks …...
As UP Board Exams to be flagged Off from 18 February, 2016. So We have started to provided you Important Board Exam Tips/ Tricks so that You can perform well & Score Good Marks in All Subjects.
UP Board Exam:- UP Board exam 2016 will start from 18 February, 2016. Many Students are wandering here & there for Exam Preparation as Exams are started earlier. In this Section we will be providing you Important Board Exam Tips to get Good Marks in Board exam of 10th & 12th.
Important Board Exam Tips:-
- Students need to focus on the Basics of Maths & Science.
- Please Focus on your Hand Writing, because this is the Key Factor for Providing Good Marks in Theory Subjects like Hindi, English, Social Studies & other important Subjects.
- Students who are going to appear in 10th exam, Focus on the Scoring Subjects like Maths, Science. Practice as many questions as you can. Try to Attempt Full paper.
- Intermediate Students have to work hard as there are several things like Numerical, Theory, Derivation. Formula etc. Remember Important Formula’s in Maths, Physics. Focus on the Derivation so that if you forget formulae you can remind it. In chemistry Most important thing are Reactions in Inorganic/ Organic Chemistry.
- Time Management is the Key Factor in the Board exam. So attempt the paper taking time into mind.
- Don’t waste to much time on any question. If you stuck in any question leave it for later.
- After attempting paper, Don’t forget to recheck your Copy, whether any important point is missing.
- Underline & Highlight Important Facts.
- It is beneficial to put the Formula in a Box, in Derivations.
- Sometime questions are not like that as you study in the book. Don’t loose patience, try to understand the question with Concentration.
- Last & Important thing is Read the question paper carefully in a full run. Marks the questions which is well prepared, less prepared. Then Do according to your preparation.
SUBJECT WISE TIPS FOR BOARD EXAMS
UP BOARD INTERMEDIATE SANSKRIT TIPS
UP BOARD HIGH SCHOOL MATH TIPS
UP BOARD HIGH SCHOOL SCIENCE TIPS
UP BOARD HIGH SCHOOL HINDI TIPS
UP BOARD INTERMEDIATE SHIKSHA SHASTRA TIPS
UP BOARD INTERMEDIATE CIVICS TIPS
UP BOARD INTERMEDIATE HOME SCIENCE TIPS
UP BOARD HIGH SCHOOL HOME SCIENCE TIPS
You can get all updates regarding UP Board Exams, result from our website (www.jobriya.com). Keep in touch with us by adding a “Bookmark” to our website.
Always Remain One Step Ahead with “WWW.JOBRIYA.IN”
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post . Our Panel will Solve your Query