UP Police Constable Selection Process 2018 UP Police Constable Merit List Calculation 2018 How to Calculate Uttar Pradesh Constable Merit List 2018 How to Prepare Constable Selection Process Criteria in UPP Constable Bharti
UP Police Constable Selection Process
About Recruitment :
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has Recently announce about the Recruitment of 41520 Posts of Constable. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is started from 22 Jan. 2018 and Conducted till 22 Feb. 2018. Candidates Can check the Detailed Information about the Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification & Physical (PST/PET) Examination
UPP Constable Selection Process (Step by Step)
According to new Rule book :-
- The selection of candidates purely based on Candidates Marks in Written Examination & Qualify in Physical Examination.
- Firstly the Candidates Needs to Clear the Written Examination of 300 Marks.
- All those Candidates who Successfully Clear the Written Exam will be Called for Document Verification & Physical (PST/PET) Examination.
- Physical will be Qualifying Nature. There will be No Marks for Physical Exam.
- On the Basis of Physical Examination the Final merit List will be Made.
- The Final Merit List Will be made by Keeping the reservation policy in view. It will be Provided on the Board’s Website.
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of UP Police Recruitment Board and visit this page. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area :
|Recruitment Details||CLICK HERE|
|Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|Written Exam Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|PST/PET Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
If still any candidate have confusion or query related to UP Police Constable Selection Process, Merit List Calculation, then they can share it through the comment box given at below.