UPPCL Syllabus 2016 UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016 UP TRANSCO JE Exam Pattern & Syllabus UP Power Corporation Junior Engineer Trainee Electrical Civil Scheme of Test & Syllabus 2016
UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will conduct a Computer Based Test (Written Exam) for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) in Civil and Electrical Engineering. The standard of Competition level is raising with the time period as we are going onwards and time passing away rapidly. So candidate should knows that what should they have to prepare for their performance in examination. Candidates who are going to face this exam and are ignoramus about the scheme and syllabus. Now, here we are providing recommended latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Jr. Engineer (Trainee) written Exam is as Follows :-
- The written examination will be multiple choice/objective type.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry negative mark of 0.25.
- Selection will be purely based on Computer Based Test.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Engineering Subject (Diploma Level)||150||150|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||20||20|
Exam Syllabus : UPPCL Junior Engineer Syllabus for written exam is given below :-
Engineering Subject :
• Strength of Materials & Theory of Structures
• Design of Reinforced concrete structures
• Steel & Machinery structures
• Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
• Building Materials and construction
• Water supply and sanitation for public building
• Water Resources Engineering
• Rain Fall & Run-off
• Water Requirement of Crops
• Lift Irrigation
• Flow Irrigation
• Canal Head Works
• Cross Drainage Works
• Water Logging and Drainage
• Flood Protection
• Irrigation Management
• Fluid Mechanics
• Basic Electrical Engg
• Electrical and Electronic Engg. Materials
• Electrical Machine-I
• Electrical Instruments and Measurements
• Power plant Engg
• Transmission and Distribution of Electrical Powers
• Installation Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Machines
• Switch Gear and Protection
• Industrial Electronics and Control
• Electrical design, Drawing & Estimating
• Utilization of Electrical Energy
• Electrical Machine-II
• Control System & Process Application
• Principles of Digital Electronics
• Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation
General Knowledge/ Awareness : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, Polity of India.
Reasoning Ability : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Hindi : Standard of questions will be metric education. Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Important Note :- The aforementioned syllabus is only indicative, not exhaustive and not even issued (authorized) by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). Whenever UPPCL will notify the syllabus or any updates regarding syllabus of Junior Engineer Exam, we will update this post instantly.
►► Candidates can also check the syllabus of other recruitment by UPPCL like Assistant engineer and technician Grade II from the following links given hereunder :
>> Thanks For Visit <<
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.