UPPCL Technician Grade-2 Syllabus 2016 UPPCL Technician Gr.2 Exam Syllabus 2016 UP TRANSCO Electrician Trade Syllabus 2016 UPPCL Technician Grade II Exam Pattern Scheme Download
UPPCL Technician Exam Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment for Technician Grade II (Trainee) Electrician. The standard of Competition level is raising with the time period as we are going onwards and time passing away rapidly. So candidate should knows that what should they have to prepare for their performance in examination. Candidates who are going to face this exam and are ignoramus about the scheme and syllabus. Now, here we are providing recommended latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Technician Grade II written Exam is as Follows :-
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be two parts in written test. Each question will carry 01 mark.
► There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in both parts.
► Part-1 will carry 50 questions based on syllabus of “CCC” from DOEACC.
► Candidates must obtain minimum 50% marks in Part-1 to qualify. Marks of Part-1 will be not be added in merit list.
|Part-2||(i) General Hindi
(ii) General Studies & Reasoning Ability
(iii) Technical Knowledge
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Technician Grade-2 exam is given below :-
Computer Knowledge : Basic of Computers, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Hardware & Software, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem, Computer Abbreviations, Modern day Technology.
General Knowledge : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography, Polity of India.
Reasoning Ability : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Hindi : Standard of questions will be metric education. Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
TECHNICAL SUBJECTS SYLLABUS
Technical Subject (Electrician) :
1. Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary first Aid. Concept of Standard.
2. Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
3. Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free electron . Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
4. Solders, flux and soldering technique. Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
5. Explanation, Definition and properties of conductors, insulators and semi-conductors. Voltage grading of different types of Insulators, Temp. Rise permissible. Types of wires & cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires & Cables-insulation & voltage grades-Low , medium & high voltage Precautions in using various types of cable.
6. Ohm’s Law -Simple electrical circuits and problems.
7. Resistors -Law of Resistance. Series and parallel circuits.
8. Kirchhoff’s Laws and applications. Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications.
9. Common Electrical Accessories, their specifications-Explanation of switches lamp holders, plugs and sockets .Developments of domestic ckts, Alarm & switches, lamp, fan with individual switches, Two way switch.
10. Chemical effect of electric current-Principle of electrolysis. Faraday’s Law of electrolysis. Basic principles of Electro-plating and Electro chemical equivalents. Explanation of Anodes and cathodes. Lead acid cell-description, methods of charging-Precautions to be taken & testing equipment, Ni-cadmium & Lithium cell, Cathodic protection. Electroplating, Anodising.
Technical Subject (Fitter) :
Importance of softy and general precaution observed in the institute and in the section. Importance of the trade in the development of industrial economy of the county .What is the related instructions subject to the taught parchment to made . Recreational, medical facilities and other extra curricular activities of the institute.(All necessary guidance to be provided to the new comers to become familiar with the working of Industrial Training Institute System included stores procedures.
Safety accident prevention linear measurements its units dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch dot punch, their description and uses of different types of hammers, description, use and care of ‘v’ Blocks, marking off table.
Surface plate and auxiliary marking equipment, ‘v’ block, angle plates, parallel block, description types and uses, workshop surface plate their uses accuracy, care and maintenance.
Physical properties of engineering metal : color, weight, structure, conductivity, magnetic, fusibility specific gravity, fusibility specific gravity. Mechanical properties: ductility, malleability hardness, brittleness, toughness, tenacity, elasticity.
Safety precaution to be observed in a sheet metal work-shop sheet and size. Commercial sizes and various types of metal sheets coated sheets and their uses as per ISI specifications.
Marking and measuring tools, Wing compass, Prick punch, tin man’s square tools, snips, types and uses. Tin man’s hammers and mallets type- sheet metal tools, stakes- bench types , parts their uses. Solderingiron,types, specifications, uses. Trammel, description ,parts, uses. Hand grooves specifications and uses.
Technical Subject (Instrument) :
Basic hand tools,types,classification use & metal cutting fundamentals.
Measurement & measuring instruments, Marking tools, Fasteners & Fastening devices.
Precision Measuring Instruments, gauge blocks,sine bar,dial indicators.
Element & types of screw threads used in instruments, Calculation of drill size for tapping.
Types of tubes used for instrumentation. Tube cutter, Flaring tools, swedging tools,equipment’s & fixture required for pipe bending, straightening, thread cutting,method of installation.
Electrical components conductor, semiconductor & insulators. Standard wiregauge (SWG). Introduction of electricity-static electricity. Current, voltage, P.D, E.M.F, resistance. Electrical circuit-D.C &A.C circuit differences. Importance of grounding
►► Candidates can also check the syllabus of other recruitment by UPPCL like Assistant engineer and Junior Engineer from the following links given hereunder :
For more Information please visit – http://www.uppcl.org/
>> Thanks For Visit <<
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.