KGMU UPPGMEE Admit Card 2016 Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination-2016 Hall Ticket Download King George’s Medical University Entrance Test UPPGMEE Call Letter 2016 Exam Date
KGMU UPPGMEE Admit Card 2016
LATEST UPDATE dated 08.03.2016 : Admit Cards for UPPGMEE 2016 has been uploaded Now.……….Candidates can Download their Admit cards from the link available below……..
K.G. Medical University, U.P., Lucknow shall be conducting the U.P. Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination, 2016 to select the candidates for admission to the State quota seats of Post Graduate M.D./M.S./M.D.S./ P.G. Diploma Courses in various State Medical Colleges/ Institutes and Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G.Medical University, Lucknow. This Entrance Test will be held in the month of March, 2016.
Date of Entrance Exam : 13/03/2016 (Sunday)
Venue : Lucknow
Admit Card : Admit card will be available online for download after 07th March, 2016. It will not be sent by post.
1. Candidates should bring the admit card on the day of examination.
2. Venue/Centre will be communicated through Admit Card.
3. Coordinator, UPPGMEE-2016, shall not be responsible for non-receipt or delay of admit card due to internet connection problems.
4. Admit card presented during the examination shall be signed by the invigilator hence candidate must preserve the Admit Card till admission in a college/institution. No duplicate admit card can be issued.
5. In case of need Admit card can also be obtained from UPPGMEE-2016 Office on 12th March, 2016 between 10:00AM to 4:00PM on making cash payment of Rs. 100/-.
Click Here to DOWNLOAD Admit Card for UPPGMEE 2016 : Admit Cards available NOW from 07.03.2016
1. The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
2. The examination shall consist of one paper of 190 MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) as follows:
a. 90 questions on pre and Para-clinical subjects.
b. 90 questions on clinical subjects.
c. 10 questions on comprehension
3. There will be three sections of multiple choice questions (MCQs):
Section A. There will be 90 questions with 4 options or choices of which one will be best suited or best response.
Section B. There will be 90 questions with 4 options or choices of which one will be best suited or best response.
Section C. There will be two paragraphs followed by 5 questions each based on that paragraph. Each question will have 4 alternatives of which one will be best suited or best response.
4. Each question in Section A & B shall carry 1 mark. Each question in Section C will carry 2 marks. There will be no negative marking.
5. SYLLABUS: The syllabus will be the same as prescribed for the MBBS and BDS courses by the Medical/Dental Council of India respectively. No books are prescribed. 8- The questions will generally be of MBBS/BDS level. As per Government Order 50% questions will be of average level, 25% will be difficult and 25% will have a high difficulty level.
To Be Noticed : Every candidate is required to bring to the examination hall his/her
a. Admit card. AND
b. Passport size Photo AND
c. Verification form from the Principal in original AND
d. One document for identity viz., PAN Card/ Certificate of Bank Manager in original/ Passport/ Driving License/ College ID/ Adhar Card/ Voter ID.
Final Words :- All Candidates are advised to be in Touch with website of King George’s Medical University for Latest Updates regarding Exam & Admit Card of selection.
For More Information Please Visit :– http://kgmu.edu.in/uppgmee2016/
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comments box. Candidate can share any query related to this post. Our panel will assist you.