UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Recruitment Exam 2015 Notification for 490 Various Vacancies Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for Legal Assistant & Cooperative Inspector Posts UP Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2015
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Service Exam 2015 Recruitment
Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank up to prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility ot the candidates to deposit fee in the bank up to last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application up to last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.”
Detail of Vacancies : Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2015 :- 490 posts
Presently, Approximate No. of Vacancies is 470 for General Recruitment and 20 vacancies for Special Recruitment.
Age Limit : Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1975 and not later than July 1, 1994
Educational Qualification : The candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognized University or equivalent qualification up to the last date for receipt of application.
Application Fee : After filling in the Candidates ‘Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-Collect. The above fee, for Preliminary Examination according to the category, is as under:-
1. Unreserved (General) – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
2. Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
3. Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
4. Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
5. Handicapped -Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-
6. Dependents of the -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4. Freedom Fighters
7. Ex-Serviceman – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
8. Women -According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
How to Apply : Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in Online submission of application will start on 03/09/2015 and close on 29/09/2015 However last date of payment of Application Fee will be 03/10/2015.
Last Date:- 29/09/2015