UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2017 UPSC Combined Defence Service 1 Exam Admit Card 2017 Download UPSC CDS 1 Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017 Check CDS 1 Exam Date
UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2017
Union Public Service Commission will conduct an All India Written Exam for 143rd Courses in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, 106th SSC Course & 20th SSC Women (Non Technical) Course at Officers Training Academy, Chennai. All India Written Exam for UPSC CDS (I) is scheduled to be conduct in the month of Feb, 2018.
UPSC CDS 1 Exam Date – 04.02.2018 (SUNDAY)
Admit Cards for Combined Defence Service I Phase exam Will be available Soon for Download. Interested & Eligible Candidates can download their respective Admit Cards from official website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in/
How to Download Admit Card :- Candidates need to follow these given steps for comfortably download their respective admit cards:-
- Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Find e-Admit Card link on the Home Page. Click on that Link.
- It will take you to Admit Card Download Link.
- You can download Admit Card by either using your Registration Id/ Roll Number/ Name.
- Final Step is Fill your Registration Id/ Roll Number/ Name & Date of Birth to Download Admit Card.
Click Here to Download UPSC CDS I Exam Admit Card 2017 : Available Soon
Selection Procedure & Scheme of Exam :-
UPSC CDS exam is two stage process. First Stage is Written Test & Second Stage is Intelligence Test/ Personality Test. Scheme of CDS exam is as follows:
- There will be Three papers for IMA, NA & AFA & 2 Papers for OTA.
- All Papers carry 100 Marks.
- Time Duration for each Papers will be 2 hours.
- There will be provision of SSB interview. Personality Test/ Interview will be of 300 Marks for IMA, NA, AFA & 200 Marks for OTA.
Updates about UPSC CDS (II) exam will available on our website (www.jobriya.in). Bookmark our site & Visit for Latest Updates.
Important Link Area :
|Previous Question Papers||CLICK HERE|
If you have any problem regarding Admit Card Download. Leave a comment in the comment box given below. Our Expert Panel will try to assist you.