CISF A.C. (Exe.) LDC Examination 2014
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Online application form for CISF Assistant Commandant (Executive) Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2014 for filling up the vacancies of Assistant Commandant (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
Detail of Vacancies: The Number of Vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination will be specified in the Notice issued by the Commission.
Age Limit: The Candidates must not have attained the age of 35 Years on the 1st August 2014. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1979. minimum 5 Years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.
Essential Qualification & Experience- The candidates should have completed 4 years of regular Service as on 01st January, 2014 in the rank of Sub-Inspector (GD)/ Inspector (GD) including the period of basic training and should have unblemished record for 4 Years till issue of offer of appointment and not having any major punishment in the entire service career.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to Apply Online from 01st March, 2014 and upto 31st March, 2014 till 11:59 PM. by using the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) detailed instructions for filling application are available on above mentioned website.
Send Hard Copy: After Submission Online Form Candidates are required to route a hard copy of the online submitted application form through proper channel with necessary certification done by the appropriate authority to the CISF authorities at the address : Director General, Central Industrial Security Force, 13, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003, for verification and onward transmission to the Commission on or before 05th April,2014.
Last Date- 31.03.2014
For More Detail Please Visit- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR CISF (AC) LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION, 2014
Please log on to the website www.upsc.gov.in and click on the link “Application for CISFLDCE 2014.
1. Candidate who wish to apply for CISF-LDCE 2014 have to first get themselves registered before filling up the Online Application Form at the website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Please create your registration account by clicking appropriately on the link provided below the “login” button.
3. On the registration module, provide your Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), CISF Number, rank and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate).
4. Provide your e-mail address and re-enter your e-mail address.
5. Enter the random number which is appearing on the screen and click the submit button.
NB: (a) All the field mark with * are mandatory and are compulsory to fill in.
(b) Please ensure that you provide a valid and an active e-mail address in the e-mail address field as your password for filling up the application form along with Registration ID (RID) shall be e-mailed to you on the e-mail address provided by you.