UPSC ESE Admit Card 2018 UPSC IES Exam Admit card 2017 – 18 UPSC Engineering Services Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2018 UPSC ESE Civil Mechanical Electrical E&T Pre Exam Admit Card 2018 Check UPSC ESE Pre Exam Date
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2018
Union Public Service Commission will conduct an All India Written Exam for 588 Post of Engineers in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication under Engineering Service Exam 2018 or ESE 2018. Many Candidates Filled there Online Application form. The Last Date for Submitting the Online Application form was 23.10.2017. Candidates Can Check the Details From the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Written Exam for Indian Engineering Services IES 2018 is schedule on 07 Jan, 2018 onwards. UPSC has made a change in the syllabus and exam pattern of Indian Engineering Service Exam. UPSC will be conducted a Pre- Exam. UPSC will issue Preliminary Exam Admit Card shortly.
Date of Pre Written Exam – 07 Jan, 2018
Admit Card :
UPSC will be conducted a written exam for Indian Engineering Service. There is no need to go to the another site for their Admit Card. UPSC ESE Admit Card 2017 are available for Download Now. Interested & Eligible Candidates can also download their respective Admit Cards from official website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in/
How to Download Admit Card:- Candidates need to follow these given steps for comfortably download their respective UPSC ESE Admit Card :-
- Go to the official website of UPSC i.e. http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Find e-Admit Card link on the Home Page. Click on that Link.
- It will take you to Admit Card Download Link.
- You can download Admit Card by either using your Registration Id/ Roll Number/ Name.
- Final Step is Fill your Registration Id/ Roll Number/ Name & Date of Birth to Download Admit Card.
Exam Pattern : Pre Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- Examination will consist of two objective type (multiple choices) questions papers.
- Examination will carrying a maximum of 500 marks.
- Paper I will be of 200 Marks with 02 Hours Time Duration.
- Paper II will be of 300 Marks with 03 Hours Time Duration.
- In The Preliminary Exam Paper -II Subject is differ according differ Category.
- There will be negative marking of 0.33 Marks for objective type paper.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to be in touch with us for more updates related to UPSC ESE Admit Card 2017 Download.
Updates about UPSC ESE 2017 exam will available on our website (www.jobriya.com). Bookmark our site & Visit for Latest Updates.
Important Link Area:
CLICK HERE Syllabus
CLICK HERE Official Website http://www.upsc.gov.in/
If you have any problem regarding Admit Card Download. Leave a comment in the comment box given below. Our Expert Panel will try to assist you.