UPSSSC Group C Recruitment Selection Process Exam Pattern UPSSSC Exam Scheme for Group C Posts Check Latest Exam Pattern for UPSSSC Recruitment of Group C Posts UPSSSC Recruitment Selection Procedure for All Post Marks Distribution
UPSSSC Exam Scheme for Group C Recruitment
LATEST UPDATE:- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has disclosed the Selection Process for Recruitment under Group ‘C’. Application will be taken Online for Recruitment under Group C. We will provided you the Latest Examination scheme, Marks Distribution which is necessary for Selection.
UPSSSC Exam Scheme:-
Selection Process for UPSSSC will consists of Total 100 Marks. Marks Distribution will be as follows…………
|Written Exam||40 Marks|
|Typing Test||35 Marks|
|Grand Total||100 Marks|
- Written exam will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Type.
- Time Duration for Written exam will be 90 Minutes.
- Questions will be ask from Hindi, Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude.
- Typing will be done on Computer & laptop.
- Candidates must have to qualify in the Typing Test to be eligible for Interview.
- Minimum Speed for typing is 25 Words per minute in Hindi & 30Words per minute in English.
- Candidates who qualify in the Typing, Marks will be provided to them according to their Educational Qualification & Sport/ NCC Certificates.
- Marks will be given out of 35.
- Third & Final Stage for Selection is Interview.
- Total Marks driven for Interview are 25.
You can get Information for each & every Stage for UPSSSC Group C Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit card, Answer Key, Result. Just Bookmark our website (www.jobriya.in) & get latest updates……….
For More Detail Please Visit – http://upsssc.gov.in/
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comments box. Candidate can share any query related to this post. Our panel will solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.