UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 Exam Date UP Junior Assistant Interview Call Letter 2016 Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 Uttar Pradesh JA Exam Date Syllabus
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017
Advertisement No. – 26-EXAM/2016
Latest Updates :- UPSSSC has been announced the exam date of Junior Assistant Exam on its website, candidates can check exam date from below………………………….
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) had invited applications to fill up 548 posts of Junior Assistants in various department under UP Government. UPSSSC will conduct a written test for the completion of this recruitment.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Date → 04.06.2017 (SUNDAY)
Admit Cards for UPSSSC Written Test will be available Shortly on the website of commission. Intimation about Written Test Admit Card/ Call Letters will be provided on Mobile No. & Email Id of Candidates. You will be able to Download Admit Card from the UPSSSC website (www.upsssc.gov.in).
Written Exam : Exam Pattern for the Junior Assistant written Exam is as Follows :-
→ The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
→ Time duration for written test will be 01 Hour (60 minutes).
→ There will also be a typing test of qualifying nature after written test.
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|2.||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
Note- Candidates can get syllabus and exam pattern of Junior Assistant in detail through the following link :
Final Words :- We Advised All Candidates to keep in touch with us through this Page. Written test may be held in March/April, 2017. You can get each update about Junior Assistant exam from this page.
For More Details Please Visit :- http://upsssc.gov.in/
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
UPSSSC Jr. Assistant Interview 2016
Latest Updates dated 10.02.2017 :- UPSSSC has been CHANGED some Interview Dates for Junior Assistant post………….candidates can check rescheduled date through the direct link given at below………………….
Recently UPSSSC has announced Typing Test/ Skill Test Result for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2016. Shortlisted Candidates Now have to appear for Interview. Details about Interview is provided here…..
It must be noted that 12503 Candidates has passed Typing Test & Qualified for Interview. There are Total 5306 Posts for Junior Assistant & Store Keeper.
Schedule Of Interview:- UPSSSC will announce the Interview Date/ Schedule for Junior Assistant Post Shortly. Interviews will conduct from 19 December, 2016 to 17 April, 2017. Keep in touch with UPSSSC’s official website for Updates.
UPSSSC Jr. Assistant Interview Date – 19.12.2016 to 17.04.2017
Interview Call Letter:- Interview Call Letters are Available for Download Now on UPSSSC Official Website. Intimation about Interview will be provided at the Email Id OR Mobile No. of Candidates given at the Time of Registration.
Important Document for Interview :- The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of photocopies at the time of Interview: –
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- CCC Certificate or any Equivalent Certicate.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- All Relevant Certificate regarding Information filled at the Time of Application/ Registration.
UPSSSC has issued a Notice Regarding Absent Candidates of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing Test & For those Candidates who Face Problem in Mangal Font due to Technical Fault in Software. Typing Test of those Candidates will be conducted on 01 September, 2016 at the Centres provided them earlier. Check Official Notice given below……..
UPSSSC has issued a Notification Regarding decrement of Vacancies of Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016. Now Recruitment will be done for 5298 Posts. Read Full Notice from the link given below………..
UPSSSC has uploaded Typing Test Call Letters for Junior Assistant Exam 2016. Download Your Typing Test Admit Cards from the link available below……….
Many of you are wandering for Typing Test Format, Font, Process, Timings & Other Information for Hindi/ English Typing. Those candidates who have Typing Test in upcoming Days, We are updating you about Typing Test Process, Typing Test Format, Fonts for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2016. Read All the given Points below…………..
Typing Test Timings : In Admit Cards UPSSSC has given Timings in 2 Shifts of 04 Hour Each. Questions arise in the mind, why they have called for such long Duration. Answers are here….
- UPSSSC taking Typing Tests in Different Slots for one Shift.
- In one slot, they are taking about 50 Candidates. Then after completion of Typing Test of those 50 Candidates, they will permit other candidate. In this process, they take generally 1 Hour for 1 Slot. So Candidates have to wait for their turn in each shift.
- First they are doing Document Verification of candidates. Then according to availability of Computers, they Permit Candidates for typing Test.
- Typing Test Duration is of 5 Minutes for both Hindi & English.
Typing Test Format/ Process/ Fonts : Let’s discuss about Typing Test Process, Difficulty of Passage asked, Fonts. Read all Points below………..
- At First candidates have to fill their User ID & Password to get access for Typing.
- User ID is your Roll. No. & Password is Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy) Format. Follow the Instructions Carefully in Computer Hall.
- English Typing test will be conducted First. Duration of Typing is 5 Minutes.
- Paragraph is Moderate in English. It is a mixture of easy & some lengthy word. Concentration is the Key for typing.
- Candidates can use Backspace at any point of Time. CTRL key is not allowed so make Capital Letter by using SHIFT Key.
- In Hindi Typing, there are two Fonts Kruti Dev & Mangal. Invigilator will help you to type on your desired Font. Typing for Hindi is also of 5 Minutes.
- Paragraph in Hindi is also Moderate. There are less words made with code.
- Speed will be given at the end of Typing test in Words Per Minutes (WPM).
UPSSSC has issued a Notification Regarding Font used in Hindi Typing for Junior Assistant Post. Hindi Typing will be conducted on “Krutidev & Mangal font” Inscripted Keyboard. Read Official Notification below………..
UPSSSC Jr. Assistant Typing Test Date → 11.07.2016 to 31.08.2016
Typing Test Date for Absent Candidates : 31.08.2016
Typing Test Norms –
English Typing Speed – 30 words per minute
Hindi Typing Speed – 25 words per minute
Font – Anyone from Mangal or Krutidev
NOTE : Details for Documents will be provided in the Interview Call Letter. So Candidates have to appear for Interview & Document Verification both.
For More Information Please Visit- http://upsssc.gov.in/