UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2016 UPSSSC Kanungo Exam Syllabus 2016 UP Rajasva Nirikshak Syllabus 2016 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern/ Scheme Download in Hindi pdf Paper 1 2
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2016
Advertisement No. 08-EXAM/2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is going to recruit Revenue Inspector (Rajasva Nirikshak KANOONGO). Candidates have applied for this post but question will be arising in their minds what will be the scheme & syllabus for the UPSSSC Revenue Inspector exam. So in this article, we will provide you information about exam pattern & syllabus for UP Rajsava Nirikshak (RI) exam.
Selection Process :- Selection for the Revenue Inspector posts will be fully based on competitive examination (written test) and interview (viva-voce). UPSSSC fully hold the right to conduct written/skill test & viva-voce.
Exam Pattern :- Scheme of UPSSSC Rajasva Nirikshak Exam is given below :
► The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There will be following two papers for Revenue Inspector :
|Paper-I||Part-I General Intelligence Test||25||50|
|Part-II General Knowledge||50||100|
|Part-III General Science/ Arithmetic||75||150|
► 02:30 hours (150 minutes) for Paper-I and 01:00 hours (60 minutes) for Paper-II will be allotted to solve.
► There will also be an Interview of 50 marks.
► There shall be no negative marking in both papers.
► No sectional cut-off will be made subject-wise.
Exam Syllabus :- UP Revenue Inspector Syllabus will be as follows :
Part-1 General Intelligence Test
(1) Rational, critical and analytical abilities.
(2) General mental ability – questions of testing the lateral aptitude of candidate.
(3) Statistical analysis – Graph and diagram, from which the test of statistical, graphical, result related to general knowledge from available information in diagram, draw conclusions ability of candidates.
Part-2 General Knowledge
(1) Computer Knowledge – Introduction of computer, hardware and software, computer network, internet and E-mail.
(2) Special questions based on UP – Education, culture, agriculture, populations, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts, folk arts (G.K. of singing, music, drama etc genres) etc.
(3) Interpersonal competence in which communication skills, decision-making ability and problem solving will also be included.
(4) General human behavior – discipline, morality, leadership, women empowerment.
(5) Indian history and Indian national movements- Under Indian history, general knowledge of social, economical and political issues. Under Indian national movements, freedom movements, growth of nationalism and attainment of independence related knowledge is expected.
(6) Indian and world geography, Indian and world physical, social and economical geography – in Indian geography questions will be related to physical, social and economical geography of country. In world geography general knowledge of subjected is only expected.
(7) Indian polity and administration, constitution, political system, panchayati raj, public policies and official issues etc. – Under Indian polity and administration, the questions will be related to the knowledge of constitution of country, panchayati raj and community development with political system.
(8) Indian economy and social development and Gandhi philosophy – wide knowledge of candidates related to population, environment and urbanization related problems and mutual relations, Indian economical policy and Indian culture will be tested. Questions related to banking, ledger accounting and accountancy etc will be there.
(9) Current events of national and international importance – questions related to sports will also be included.
(10) Indian agriculture – General knowledge of agriculture in India, agricultural products and their marketing will be expected from candidates.
Part-3 General Science and Arithmetic
(1) General Science – General science (science, biology, chemistry, physics), daily every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected from any educated person who do not require a special study of scientific subjects. In this questions will be related to role of science and technology in development of India, balanced diet, calories distribution, protein, vitamins, diarrhea, diseases due to lack of vitamin and prevention, anemia, importance of food items in various disease, importance of vaccination, types of water source, quality standard of drinking water, aquifer, electro-magnetic resistivity survey etc.
(2) Elementary mathematics high school level – arithmetic, algebra and geometry related questions.
(1) अपठित गद्यांश का संक्षेपण, उससे सम्बंधित प्रश्न, रेखांकित अंको की व्याख्या एवं उसका उपयुक्त शीर्षक।
(2) शासकीय, अर्द्धशासकीय, वैयक्तिक तथा व्यवसायिक समस्याओं के निराकरण हेतु संबंधित को संबोधित पत्र कार्यालय आदेश, अधिसूचना और परिपत्र संबंधी प्रश्न।
(3) वर्ण एवं ध्वनि विचार : उच्चारण, लेखन, स्वर, व्यंजन, मात्रा-पहचान और प्रयोग, ध्वनियों का वर्गीकरण।
(4) शब्द रचना : संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय।
(5) शब्द प्रकार :
(क) तत्सम, अर्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी।
(ख) संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, संबंध सूचक, विस्मयबोधक निपात)।
(6) शब्द ज्ञान : पर्यायवाची, विलोम, शब्द युग्मों का अर्थ भेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, समश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन, संबन्धवाची शब्दावली।
(7) शब्द शुद्धि।
(8) व्याकरणिक कोटियाँ : परसर्ग, लिंग, वचन, पुरुष, काल, वृत्ति, पक्ष, वाच्य।
(9) वाक्य रचना, प्रकार – सरल, संयुक्त, मिश्र, वाक्य शुद्धि।
(10) विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग।
(11) मुहावरे, लोकोक्तियां।
(12) अनुवाद, समतुल्य शब्द चयन, वाक्यांश का अर्थ।
(13) उ.प्र. की मुख्य बोलियां तथा हिंदी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियां।
(14) हिंदी से अंग्रेजी तथा अंग्रेजी से हिंदी अनुवाद।
(15) हिंदी भाषा/ हिंदी साहित्य का सामन्य ज्ञान।
Note- Candidates can download full syllabus and scheme of Revenue Inspector in Hindi from the following link :
For More Details – http://upsssc.gov.in
UPPSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2014
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of Revenue Inspector. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Revenue Inspector Exam conducting by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Revenue Inspector written Exam is as Follows:-
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Containing Marks|
|Paper-I||Part-I : General Studies||100||100|
|Part-II : General Aptitude||50||100|
|Paper-II||Part-I : General Hindi||100||100|
|Part-II : General Maths||50||100|
- The time duration will be as follows :
- Paper-I – 02:00 hours (09:30 AM to 11:30 AM)
- Paper-II – 02:00 hours (02:30 PM to 04:30 PM)
- There will also be a Viva-Voce (Personality Test) after written test of 50 marks.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Revenue Inspector written Exam is given below :-
Part-I (General Studies) : The paper of general studies will include questions on the following topics :-
General Science : Question of general science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
Current Events of National and International Importance : Questions will be asked from Indian current events, general science and general knowledge. Focus will be mainly on current affairs of national & international news, important dates, current science, technology, sports & culture.
History of India : History of India emphasis should be on broad understanding of economic, social, cultural and political aspects of Indian history.
Indian national Movement : In Indian national movement, the candidates are expected to have a synoptic view of the nature and character of the Indian freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of independence.
Indian polity and Economy : In Indian polity and economy, questions will test knowledge of the candidate pertaining to Indian polity including the Indian constitution. Panchayati raj and community Development, broad features of Indian economy and planning.
World Geography and population : In world geography and population, only general understanding of the subject will be expected with emphasis on physical/ecological, economic and socio-demographic aspects of Geography of India.
Part-II (General Aptitude) : Focus on comprehensional reasoning, venn diagrams, number series, coding and de-coding, problem solving techniques, statement & conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
Part-I (General Hindi) :
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
Part-II (General Maths) :
Arithmetic & Statistics :-
- Number system
- Profit & loss
- Statistics : Mean, median, mode, co-efficient and deviation, data interpretation (Bar graph and pie-chart).
- L.C.M. and H.C.F. and relations
- Algebric equations
- Factors and remainder theorem
- Pythagoras theorem
- Perimeter and areas of triangle, rectangle, square, trapezium, parallelogram and rhombus.
- Circumference and area of circle.
For more Information please visit – http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.