Check out Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Uttarakhand High Court Steno & Clerk Exam 2014 Uttarakhand High Court Stenographer & Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus Important Topics to Study
Uttarakhand High Court Steno & Clerk Exam Syllabus 2014
Uttarakhand High Court will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of 270 posts of Stenographer and Clerks. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Stenographer & Clerks Exam conducting by Uttarakhand High Court.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the Stenographer and Clerks written Exam is as Follows:
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Question Paper Consist of 140 marks.
- There shall be negative marking of 1/4 mark for every wrong answer.
- There will also be Typing Speed Test (practical test) for both posts.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Uttarakhand High Court Steno & Clerk written Exam is given below :-
General Knowledge : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Himachal Pradesh. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
General Studies : In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too
- Current Affairs : Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
- India & its Adjacent Countries : History of India & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Uttarakhand in National Movement.
For more Information please visit – http://ubter.in
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.