VITEEE 2018 Notification VIT University Chennai Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 VITEEE 2018 Application Form/ Information Brochure Candidates May Apply Online Check Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates
VITEEE Notification 2018
LATEST UPDATE : VITEEE 2018 Online Application has been Started Now………Candidates can Download Information Brochure & Apply Online from the link provided below…
About VIT University :-
VIT university formerly called Vellore Engineering College is an Indian institute of higher education and a Deemed University under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College by Mr. G. Viswanathan VIT University was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.
About VITEEE Exam :-
VITEEE Engineering Exam Conducted By The VIT University VIT Held Test For Engineering Entrance Exam. VIT Offered B.Tech Programmes At Vellore Campus And B. Tech. Programmes offered at Chennai Campus.
Age Limit :-
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2018. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which, they will be disqualified. Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the admission year.
Eligibility Criteria :-
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
Admission Procedure :-
• The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE-2018, conducted by VIT University.
• Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
• Candidates will be short-listed based on their entrance examination rank and will be called for the counselling.
Application Fee :-
Issue of Application Forms – Online
Candidates Have To Pays Rs 1150/- (Inclusive of GST) By DD Mode Candidates Have To Pay There Application Fee Through Online Mode By Net Banking Debit Card Credit Card.
Issue of Application Forms – OMR
Application Form and a printed self addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of 1200/-(Inclusive of GST) from the various post offices as given in the VIT website www.vit.ac.in.
Demand Draft mode-50USD for NRI candidates. Send the hard copy of the application form along with the demand draft to the University.
Online Test Booking System :-
• Online Test booking system is a web based online scheduling system available at www.vit.ac.in.
• Candidate should first choose the Test City (This should be the same as the one chosen in the application form) the date and the batch for the exams.
• The schedule bookings are done on a ‘first-come-first served basis’, and are subject to the availability of the test centre, date and time.
The selected candidates will have to submit a DD for 50,000 /- in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, on the confirmation of seat and acceptance of branch allotted. This includes `12,000/- (Inclusive of GST) towards counselling process fee. Counselling process fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, but will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the candidate joins the University.
Submission of Documents at the Time of Counselling :-
• VITEEE-2018 e-Admit Card, Counselling Admit card and VITEEE Result copy
• Class X Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth or any other age proof Certificate
• Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (If available)/ XII Hall ticket (For candidates awaiting results)
• Community Certificate (For SC/ST only)
• Nativity Certificate (For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.)
• DEMAND DRAFT for 50,000/- drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
How To Apply :-
Important Instruction For Filling OMR Application
►Please make sure that you are using the correct application form.
►Your application will be machine-processed. Use only black ball-point pen and CAPITAL letters to enter the required information. Use only pencil to shade the circle to correspond with the code / appropriate alphabet / numeral, which you have entered as your option.
►Your photograph, signature and address will also be scanned by a machine that recognizes only good quality images. Therefore, paste a good quality, recent, passport size colour photograph and sign in the space provided with black ball-point pen only. Do not stick the attested photograph.
►Write the complete address giving your name and pin code carefully and legibly.
►The completed application form should be enclosed separately in the printed envelope provided, addressed to Director-UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632014 and sent through Registered Post or Speed Post, so as to reach the Office of Admissions on or before 28th February 2017.
Important Instruction For Filling Online Application
► For online application form visit www.vit.ac.in
►Before Applying Online Candidates Read The Instruction Carefully.
►Candidates Have To Registered On Online Application Form Carefully.
Last date for Receipt of Application form
Tuesday, February 28, 2018
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE-2017)
04/04/2018 to 15/04/2018
Declaration of Results (Tentative)
For Admission Details Contact:
Vandalur – Kelambakkam Road Chennai – 600 127 Tel : +91 44 3993 1555 Fax : +91 44 3993 2555 Email : [email protected]
|Download VITEEE 2018 Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query on www.Jobriya.com regarding this post. Our Panel will Solve your Query.