Check Scheme & Syllabus for VITEEE-2015 Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination Pattern & Syllabus 2015 Check Pattern of Questions for Biology, Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry in Common Entrance Test
VIT Entrance Test Syllabus 2015
Know “VITEEE – 2015” : VIT has long since been devoted to providing quality education in various Engineering disciplines of Science and Technology and of late it has proliferated into frontiers of Research as well. The Institute has a rigorous selection procedure to admit students into various programmes. An exclusive entrance examination for all B.Tech. programmes, Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE), is conducted for all those aspiring for a career in engineering.
Preamble : Interested and desirous candidates who wants to take admission in Academic Session 2015-16 of VIT, so they are going to be a part of this entrance examination. As we all know, this is not a simple game to chase an entrance test, as standard of competition level is going upwards day per day, now its become tough to crack the nut of any entrance test and achieve a better score. So, aspirants must know that what stuff will they face in their exam. Now, here we are providing latest and prescribed syllabus and pattern of questions for VITEEE-2015.
Exam Pattern : Scheme and Pattern of Questions for VITEEE-2015 is as follows :-
→ In exam, all questions will be Multiple Choice Questions Type [Computer Based Test (CBT)].
→ The duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes).
→ All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
→ There will be three parts in exam i.e. Part-I : Physics, Part-II : Chemistry & Part-III : Mathematics/Biology.
→ Each part has 40 questions and each question carries one mark.
→ No negative marks for wrong answers.
Exam Syllabus : Syllabus for VITEEE-2015 is as follows :-
P A R T – I ( P H Y S I C S )
2. Current Electricity
3. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current and Magnetism
4. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
6. Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
7. Atomic and Nuclear Physics
8. Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
9. Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
P A R T – I I ( C H E M I S T R Y )
1. Atomic Structure
2. p,d and f – Block Elements
3. Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
4. Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
6. Isomerism in Organic Compounds
7. Alcohols and Ethers
8. Carbonyl Compounds
9. Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
10. Organic Nitrogen Compounds
○ Amino acids
P A R T – I I I ( M A T H E M A T I C S )
1. Applications of Matrices and Determinants
2. Complex Numbers
3. Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
4. Vector Algebra
5. Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
6. Differential Calculus
7. Integral Calculus and its Applications
8. Differential Equations
9. Probability Distributions
10. Discrete Mathematics
P A R T – I V ( B I O L O G Y )
3. Cell and Molecular Biology
6. Microbiology and Immunology
8. Physiology: Plant and Human
9. Biotechnology and its applications
10. Biodiversity, ecology and environment
11. Applied biology and human welfare
To be Considered : For more detailed syllabus and sample questions, download the prospectus of VITEEE-2015 from the link given hereunder :
For More Information : http://www.vit.ac.in/
Hello Jobriya User we launched a New website for your better exam preparation please visit our new website - www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback too. plz register to check all the great things.