VITEEE Syllabus 2018 Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination Syllabus 2018 Check Pattern of Questions for Biology, Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry in Common Entrance Test 2018 Check Scheme & Exam Pattern for VITEEE 2018
VITEEE Syllabus Entrance Exam Pattern 2018
Know “VITEEE” :
VIT has long since been devoted to providing quality education in various Engineering disciplines of Science and Technology and of late it has proliferated into frontiers of Research as well. The Institute has a rigorous selection procedure to admit students into various programmes. An exclusive entrance examination for all B.Tech. programmes, Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE), is conducted for all those aspiring for a career in engineering.
Interested and desirous candidates who wants to take admission in Upcoming Academic Session of VIT, so they are going to be a part of this entrance examination. As we all know, this is not a simple game to chase an entrance test, as standard of competition level is going upwards day per day, now its become tough to crack the nut of any entrance test and achieve a better score. So, aspirants must know that what stuff will they face in their exam. Now, here we are providing latest and prescribed syllabus and pattern of questions for VITEEE-2018.
Exam Pattern : Scheme and Pattern of Questions for VITEEE-2018 is as follows :-
- In exam, all questions will be Multiple Choice Questions Type [Computer Based Test (CBT)].
- The duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes).
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- There will be four parts in exam i.e. PART-I – Physics, PART-II – Chemistry, PART-III – Mathematics / Biology & PART-IV – English.
- Each part has 40 questions and English has 5 questions, with each question carrying one mark.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
Exam Syllabus : Syllabus for VITEEE-2018 is as follows :-
1. Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
2. Properties of Matter
4. Current Electricity
5. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
6. Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
8. Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
9. Nuclear Physics
10. Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
1. Atomic Structure
2. p,d and f – Block Elements
3. Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
4. Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
6. Isomerism in Organic Compounds
7. Alcohols and Ethers
8. Carbonyl Compounds
9. Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
10. Organic Nitrogen Compounds
○ Amino acids
1. Matrices and their Applications
2. Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
3. Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
4. Vector Algebra
5. Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
6. Differential Calculus
7. Integral Calculus and its Applications
8. Differential Equations
9. Probability Distributions
10. Discrete Mathematics
2. Cell and Molecular Biology
4. Genetics & evolution
5. Human health and diseases
7. Plant physiology
8. Human physiology
9. Biotechnology and its applications
10. Biodiversity, ecology and environment
Final Words :
Candidates Keep Visit The VIT university Website & Bookmark www.jobriya.in For The Regular Updation About VITEEE Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Exam Related Information. Candidates may bookmark our website for the regular updation regarding admit card and other details.
Important Link Area
|Download Broucher||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Candidates may drop there valuable comments in the comment box. If they have any question about the post then they are invited to comment on the post.