West Bengal Public Service Commission recruiting 2014 notification for West Bengal Civil service (Exe.) Etc examination 2014 for Group A, B, C & D posts
West Bengal Civil service (Exe.) Etc Exam 2014
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Invites ONLINE application through (www.pscwbonline.gov.in) between 08.04.2014 to 15.05.2014, for West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) and certain other services and posts.
In accordance with the State Services Recruitment Rules, the Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Civil Service (Exe) etc. Examination, 2014. The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centers in Kolkata and in certain other districts in West Bengal some time at the end of June, 2014. Only scheduled tribe candidates of Darjeeling district and other candidates of the three hill sub-divisions, namely Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling centre. The Main Examination will be held in Kolkata in the later part of the same year. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
Detail of Vacancies : The services and posts to which recruitment is made on the results of the W.B.C.S. (Exe.) etc. Examination are divided into groups: A, B, C and D with a graduated syllabus. A candidate may compete for one or more groups but is required to submit one application only indicating choice of group(s).
1. West Bengal Civil Service (Executive)
2. West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
3. West Bengal Agricultural Income tax Service
4. West Bengal Excise Service
5. West Bengal Co-operative Service
6. West Bengal Labour Service
7. West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
8. West Bengal Employment Service [Except the post of Employment Officer(Technical)]
9. West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service
1. West Bengal Police Service
1. Joint Block Development Officer
2. Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
3. West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
4. West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
5. Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
6. Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
7. Chief Controller of Correctional Services
1. Inspector of Co-operative Societies
2. Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
3. Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Age Limit : Age not below 21 years but not more than 32 years on the 1st January of the year of examination for services and posts included in Group „A‟,‟C‟ and „D‟ (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1982 and not later than the 1st January, 1993).
For the West Bengal Police Service only (i.e. Group „B‟ Service) age not below 20 years but not more than 32 years on the 1st January of the year of examination (i.e. born not earlier than the 2nd January, 1982 and not later than the 1st January, 1994).
Educational Qualifications : A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by Govt. Candidates must fulfil the essential qualifications by the closing date.
(i) A degree of a recognized University.
(ii) Ability to read, write and speak Bengali (not required for recruitment in the case of candidates from hill areas of the district of Darjeeling, i.e. for Nepali speaking candidates).
Application Fee : Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only.
SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of P.S.C., W.B. website www.pscwbonline.gov.in. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 08.04.2014 to 15.05.2014 (Mid Night).
LAST DATE : 15.05.2014
Download Advertisement Detail – http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/WBCS-14-Annouce_04-04-14.pdf
APPLY ONLINE – https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in
For More Detail; Please Visit – http://www.pscwb.org.in/