West Bengal Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2017 Download WB Police Forest Guard Call Letter/Hall Ticket 2017 West Bengal Police Forest Guard Exam Date 2017
WB Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
Latest Updated on 14-08-2017 : West Bengal Police has released the Admit Card for the Post of Forest Guard on the Official Website……………..Candidates can Download their Call letter/Admit Card through the Link Given below……………………..
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has announced many vacancy every year. Recently they announced the vacancy of 259 Posts of Forest Guard. This year the many candidates filled the application form. The last date for filling the application form online was 19 May 2017. Candidates Can check the details of the recruitment below.
About Exam : All those Candidate who filled the application form has started their preparation for exam. Soon the Exam will be conducted by the government of West Bengal. The exam will be Conducted in two types First the candidate should clear the PST & PET after Written examination. They decided to conduct the exam on the upcoming dates.
WB Police Forest Guard Exam Date : 27.08.2017
All the Candidates should download their admit card because if any candidate did not have the admit card then that Candidate can not give the exam. So we request all the Candidate to download their respective admit card from the official website. West Bengal Police has been uploaded the Admit card then the Candidates can download them from the official website. Candidate also download it from the below link.
Click here to Download WB Police Forest Guard Admit Card 2017 : Available NOW
Exam Pattern : The Written exam pattern is as follow:
- Written Examination will be of 90 marks with 90 questions of 1(one) mark each.
- The duration of the Written Examination will be 1 (one) hour.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The candidates who will qualify in the PST & PET will be called for Personality Test. the general awareness and suitability of the candidate for public service will be tested (10 Marks)
Selection Procedure : All the Candidates are selected on the basis of below process:
- The Candidates Needs to clear Competitive Written Examination then he can apply for Next step.
- After Clearing the written exam Candidate need to clear Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test
- If Candidate clear both first and second exam then he will call for the Personality test.
Candidates can check the syllabus of this exam from the below link-
Final Words : All the Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D to get all the latest updates regarding Exam, Results and Admit card.
For More Details Visit : http://policewb.gov.in/
Candidates can share their queries or doubts in the comment box Below. Our Penal will Resolve them as soon as possible