AIIMS Delhi PG Course Counselling 2019 MD DM MS MCh MDS Post-Graduate Courses Seat Allocation Schedule 2019 MD, MS, DM (6 YRS.), M.Ch. (6 YRS.), M.D.S. Online Counselling Process Admission Dates Open Counselling Process and Dates Spot Counselling Process and Dates For PG Course MD, MS, DM (6 YRS.), MCh (6 YRS.), MDS
AIIMS Delhi PG Course Counselling MD DM MS MCh MDS
Latest Update 14-08-2019 :- AIIMS has released Registration for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counseling of AIIMS PG Courses[MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/DM(6YRS)/MDS] July-2019, Kindly use your login credential. Stay Connected with us for more latest updates…
About AIIMS Delhi :-
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. The degrees awarded by the Institute under the AIIMS Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
About AIIMS PG Course :-
In the field of postgraduate education, the most important function of the Institute is to provide opportunities for training teachers for medical colleges in the country in an atmosphere of research and enquiry. Postgraduate students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in teaching exercises. The other important objectives of the Institute are to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all the important branches of health activity and to attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education.
About Counselling :-
AIIMS Delhi Post-Graduate Courses Counselling and Seat Allotment 2019 – Post-Graduate Courses [MD, MS, DM (6 YRS.), M.Ch. (6 YRS.), M.D.S.]
PROCESS OF ONLINE COUNSELLING/SEAT ALLOCATION :-
- In each category the number of candidates call for online seat allocation/counseling will be 8 times
the number of seats.
- The Mock round of online Counselling/seat allocation is expected to begin on 17.05.2019 followed by subsequent rounds of counselling.
- The candidate who will confirm seat have to go to respective AIIMS and their verification, biometric verification will be done at the time of joining.
- In case there is any doubt about identity during such verification, such candidates will not be allowed to participate in further round of counselling.
- All the candidates must bring the original certificates at the time of joining i.e. “Offer Letter, Date of birth (matriculation certificate), proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC (if applicable), MBBS/BDS mark sheets (including separate mark sheet for each of the professional examinations), Degree, Internship Completion Certificate, Permanent Medical Registration Certificate etc.”
- The selected candidates shall undergo a medical examination by the Board appointed by the Institute and if found medically fit will join the course on 1st July, 2019 after depositing the requisite fee. Last date of admission: 31th August, 2019 beyond which no candidate will be admitted. Candidate selected & allotted confirmed seat must join by the date given in admission letter.
- While reporting for admission, candidates must bring all the relevant certificates/documents, in original. These original documents will be kept with the institute till his/her completion of the course.
- Please note that the candidates who have already joined/pursuing MD/MS/MDS in any subject at the time of counseling shall be considered for counselling of MD/MS/MDS courses. Those who have already done MD/MS/M.Ch.(6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS are not eligible.
Open Counselling to be held on 22.08.2019 (Thursday)
- There will be Open Counselling for the seats that remain vacant after 3rd Round of online Seat Allocation/Counseling.
- In addition to that any seat vacated by the candidate, who had been allotted confirmed seat in 1st/2nd/3rd Round of online Seat Allocation/Counseling, by way of surrender resignation/ cancellation/mismatch of biometric verification etc. by 1:00 PM on 21st August, 2019 (Wednesday) will be included in the vacant seats available as mentioned in the preceding point for Open Counselling. The list of all the vacant seats including seats vacated as mentioned above will be displayed on AIIMS website by 5:00 PM on 21th August, 2019 (Wednesday).
- The number of seat displayed at the time of declaration of result shall be final for admission in that session. No seat shall be added after declaration of result.
- Any seat failing vacant after declaration of result will be advertised in the next session i.e. July,
- Candidates who are interested in attending open counselling on the scheduled date will be required to register themselves online for Open Counselling on the AIIMS website. The online registration will open on 14.08.2019 (Wednesday) at 11:00 A.M. and close on 17.08.2019 (Saturday) at 5:00 P.M. & on the day of counseling they will have to produce printout of the slip issued to them at the time of online registration for open counselling along with all original certificates of qualification.
If seats are vacant after open counselling, the seats will be filled by spot counselling at the respective AIIMS separately & information will be given in newspaper & will also be displayed on website of respective AIIMS. The date will be decided later on by the respective AIIMS, if required.
Details of Online Seat Allocation / Counselling process allocation of seats and dates will be notified separately on the website www.aiimsexams.org.
Final Words :-
All The candidates are Requested To keep in touch with us or Can Bookmark our website So that You Will Get all The latest Updates and Information related to Counselling Schedules.
Important Link Area
Candidate Who Have Any Query Regarding AIIMS Delhi PG Course Counselling 2019 Can Comment In The Comment Box. Our Team Will Response As Soon As Possible. https://www.jobriya.in