AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus 2020 AIIMS Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 Download the Syllabus of AIIMS NORCET Exam 2020 AIIMS Nursing Officer Selection Process 2020 AIIMS New Delhi Exam Pattern for NORCTE 2020
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus 2020
About Recruitment :
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences New (AIIMS) Delhi has announce about the recruitment of 3803 Posts of Nursing Officer Group ”B” for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS. Application Submission Process is Commenced Online from the Date 05.08.2020 to 18.08.2020 up to 5:00 P.M. Candidates can check the recruitment Details of AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer from below link.
About Exam :
AIIMS Will Conduct an Online (CBT) mode Examination on 01st September 2020 for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET). Detailed Information Will be Provided Later.
As we all know that this is not a easy task now to clear a Competitive exam. Many candidates did hard work but still they did not get good marks according to there Hard Work. this is only because of a Lack of selective and prescribed Exam syllabus which the candidates use. Usually the candidates use notes and all things to study and they got confuse that what they start to study first so here we are going to solve your problem by providing you the best and suitable syllabus so all the candidates can get the benefit by study that syllabus.
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Online Written Type.
- The Exam will be of Total 200 question/Marks (180 Questions related to subjects & 20 Question related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- The Exam Time Duration of 03 Hours (180 Minutes).
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks in Recruitment Examination will be 50% for UR/EWS, 45% for OBC and 40% for SC & ST.
- For PWBD additional 5% relaxation will be given irrespective of the category. Accordingly, qualifying marks for PWBD will be as follows UR/EWS-PWBD- 45%, OBC-PWBD-40% and SC/ST-PWBD-35%). As per DOPT office memorandum No. No.36035/02/2017-Estt (Res) dated 15.01.2018 same relaxed standard should be applied for all the candidates with Benchmark Disabilities whether they belong to Unreserved/SC/ST/OBC. No further relaxation of standards will be considered or admissible in favour of any candidate from any category whatsoever.
Exam Syllabus :
The Exam Syllabus is as follows:
The Questions of this Examination will be taken from the Candidates essential last Qualification/ Education. The Matter is purely based on that which also related with the Topics of Nursing Education.
Final Words :
Candidates Can Bookmark (www.Jobriya.in) us to get the latest alerts regarding this post and Other related Exam, and Admit Card. We will try to keep you updated.
Important Link Area of AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Syllabus:
|Admit Card||Download AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their Queries and Doubts in the Below Comment Box. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.