AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 AIIMS Patna Sr. Resident Recruitment 2019 AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019 for 104 Posts of Senior Resident All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna General Medicine & General Surgery Post 2019 AIIMS Patna Sr Resident Job Notification 2019 AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Recruitment 2019
Latest Update Dated 16.05.2019 : AIIMS Patna has recently Started the Offline Application Process for Senior Resident Posts. Candidates Can Apply Online From the Below Provided Link………
Advt. No. Dean/SR/2019/10042
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna Applications invited from Indian Citizens as per Government of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following tenure posts of Senior Residents in different departments. More Details about the recruitment is provided on the advertisement below.
Details of Vacancy: Total – 228 Posts
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|General Medicine & Medical Super – speciality||26|
|General Surgery & Surgical Super – speciality||13|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||04|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||03|
Medicine /Family Medicine
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||03|
Age Limit:- (As on 07.07.2019)
- For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age liniit will be 37 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidate’s up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopaedics Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation is up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and I 0 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch courses, the upper age limit as on last date of receipt of application will be 39 years. The age limit is further relax.able for SC/ST, OBC & OPH candidates will be as above.
- For Medical candidates level 11 of pay matrix with entry pay of Rs. 67,700 plus NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible.
- For Non-Medical candidates NPA is not admissible.
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz.MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
- For Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology and Microbiology).
- The candidate should possess Medical M.Sc. qualification viz. Human Anatomy, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Medical Physiology, Medical Pharmacology Degree in the subject concerned.
- Ph.D. in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Dentistry – MDS from a recognized University.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination by 01.07.2019 & result should be declared to this effect on or before this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finishing latest by 01.07.2019.
- In cases where result of qualifying examination is declared after 01.07.2019, their candidature will stand cancelled.
- The tenure of Senior Resident is for three years including any service rendered as Senior Resident earlier on ad-hoc / regular basis. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year which is extendable up-to a period of three years on annual basis subject to satisfactory work and conduct
- For OPH Candidate: NIL
- General I OBC Category: Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/ (One Thousand Five Hundred only).
- SC/ST. Demand Draft Rs. 1200 (One thousand Two Hundred only).
Fees Payment has to be done only by Demand Draft in favour of “AllMS, Patna” payable at Patna
|Name of Event||Schedule Date|
|Application Submission Started||14.05.2019 from 04:00 P.M.|
|Last Date of Application Submission||31.05.2019 up to 5:00 P.M.|
Important Link Area:
||Download Application Format|
||Download AIIMS Patna Sr Resident Admit Card
Candidates are Suggested to Visit This page regularly to Know What is going on regarding This Post…..So Stay Connected With us For Upcoming Alerts…