Allahabad High Court Jr. Assistant Syllabus 2022 has Been Released Download Allahabad HC Stenographer Grade-III Written Exam Syllabus 2022 Candidates can Download Allahabad High Court Steno & Group D Exam Syllabus 2022 Check Allahabad High Court Exam Pattern 2022
Allahabad High Court Jr. Assistant Syllabus 2022
Latest Updated On 11-November-2022 : Allahabad High Court has Provided the Detailed Syllabus for Junior Assistant Recruitment Examination 2022. Candidates Can check Detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern From Below…
About Allahabad High Court Recruitment :-
Allahabad High Court has recently announced the Recruitment for 3932 Posts of Stenographer Grade-III, Jr. Assistant, Paid Apprentices, Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV), Tube Well Operator Cum- Electrician, Process Server, Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash, Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman, Sweepar-Cum-Farrash. A large Number of Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application Form. Online Application Form Submission Process is Started From the Date 30/10/2022 & Conducted till the Last Date 13/11/2022. Candidates can check there Recruitment details from the below Link.
About Allahabad High Court Exam :-
Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Written Exam. The Exam will be Conducted soon on the prescribed Exam Centers. The Date of Examination will be Announced soon on the AHC official website.
Candidates are going to gave there exam soon for the Various post of Allahabad High Court. The Candidates are busy in there exam preparation. Soon they will give the exam so they are doing there 100% for clearing the exam. There are many candidates who is very intelligent but they did not clear the exam it is only because of the lack of right and Prescribed exam syllabus. So the Candidates be happy because here we are going to share the Best prescribed Exam syllabus and Exam Pattern. By studying that syllabus candidates will easily clear that exam.
About Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Exam Pattern :-
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Offline Written Objective Type.
- There will be No Negative marking.
|Hindi||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
Detailed Allahabad High Court Jr. Assistant Exam Syllabus :-
The Exam Syllabus is as follows:
- General Studies : Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
- Hindi : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
- Mathematics : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
- English : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Stage-2 Part A (Only for Stenographer Gr.-III, Jr. Assistant and Paid Apprentices)
Hindi/ English Computer Type Test
- 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on Computer.
- This Exam will Consist of 25 Marks for Hindi Typing and 25 Marks for English Typing
- Mangal Font will be used for Hindi Typing.
Stage-2 Part B (Only for Stenographer Gr.-III)
Hindi/ English Shorthand Test
- For Hindi : 80 w.p.m. in shorthand in Hindi and 30 w.p.m. in typing in Hindi on Computer
- For English : 100 w.p.m. in shorthand in English and 40 w.p.m. in typing in English on Computer
- This Exam will Consist of 50 Marks.
- Stage II- Part ‘A’ & Part ‘B’ shall be conducted on the same day.
Stage-2 [Only for Category ‘D’ Cadre Post]
- Written Examination of 100 Marks with Objective Type Questions.
Stage-2 [Only for Driver Category ‘C’ Grade- IV]
- Technical Driving Test : The candidates will have to clear the Technical Driving Test to the satisfaction of the Selecting/ Appointing authority
Font & Keyboard Layouts for Typing test :
For Hindi Computer Type Test Mangal Font will be used and three options of keyboard layouts will be available for candidates. The candidates can opt any of the following keyboard layouts to take their Computer Type Test (Stage-II) & Stenography Test (Stage-III) for Stenographer Gr.-III post and Computer Type Test (Stage-II) for Group ‘C’ (Clerical cadre) post, in which they feel comfortable.
2. Remington (GAIL)
Important Links For Allahabad HC Jr. Assistant Post :
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Allahabad High Court Recruitment|
|Check Admit Card status||Download Allahabad High Court Jr. Assistant, Steno, Group D Admit Card|
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
We Already Provided the Detailed Syllabus in Our Post. You Can Check every single piece of Information About the syllabus from Above.
The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi.
The Exam will be Offline Written Objective Type.
There will be No Negative marking.
Exam will be 100 Marks
Total Time Duration will be 90 Minutes
– General Study