AMU Admission Form 2020 – 2021 AMU UG PG Entrance Exam Form 2020 Aligarh Muslim University Online Application Form 2020 – 2021 AMU Application Forms For General Admission 2020 AMU Entrance Exam Notification 2020 Aligarh University Admission Form 2020 – 2021
Table Of Contents
- 1 AMU Admission Form 2020 – 21
- 2 About Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) :-
- 3 Courses Offered By The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) :-
- 4 Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam Form 2020
- 5 Important Link Area Of AMU Admission Form
AMU Admission Form 2020 – 21
Latest Updated on 30 Sep 2020 :- Aligarh Muslim University Released Notice regarding Admission to P.G. Courses 2020-21 (Mop on Round) in the Faculty of Medicine. Candidates can check detailed information through the link which is given below….
About Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) :-
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the oldest premier Central Universities of India with a unique and rich culture of its own. It owes its existence to the selfless and untiring efforts of the great visionary SIR SYED AHMAD KHAN. Deeply moved by the socio-economic and educational plight of his community after the First War of Independence of 1857, he was quick to realize that the panacea for these ills lay in inculcating the spirit of free enquiry and modernism in the community. His exposure to the British Universities, particularly those at Oxford and Cambridge, and their public schools, inspired him with a new vision of a harmonious pattern of culture, combining the best elements in the cultures of the East with the arts and sciences of the West.
Courses Offered By The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) :-
- M. Phil./Ph. D
- MASTER’S DEGREE COURSES
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE COURSES
- POST M. A./M. Sc. DIPLOMA / POST PG DIPLOMA COURSES
- P. G. DIPLOMA COURSES
- DIPLOMA/ADVANCE DIPLOMA COURSES
- SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE
- PART TIME COURSE
Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam Form 2020
Eligibility Criteria For AMU Admission Form :-
The Eligibility Criteria For Various Under Graduates And Post Graduates Courses In Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Is Different. All Applicants Can Follow Complete Guide to Admissions 2020 – 21 Which We Are Providing In Link Area To Know More Information About Criteria.
Test fee/Processing Fees :-
The Application Fee/Processing Charges For Under And Post Graduate Courses Is Different. The Scale Of The Application Fee/Processing Charges Is From 350/- To 1100/-. Applicants Can Also Visit This Link For Detailed Information About Application Fee/Processing Charges. (Click Here)
Mode Of Payment :-
Test fee/Processing fee is to be paid Online only. The candidate should keep ready his/her Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card details and follow the instructions available on the website to make payment. It is to be ensured that correct amount of processing charges is displayed on the generated PDF. If not then follow Refresh Payment by visiting the Dashboard/Home menu and generate the PDF again with correct amount.
Instructions for Filling the Application Form given below :
- Register online and provide your correct and functional email as well as Mobile Number because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email.
- Login using your username and password. Your Dashboard will be available to you for filling the form.
- Only Single Registration is sufficient for applying to the multiple courses by a candidate.
- Please note every candidate will Register separately and will get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling as well as tracking the form(s).
- In case you have lost/forgot your password, Please use Forgot Password link to get it. It will be sent to you on your registered email.
- Please fill your Profile carefully and Review it properly before Saving it as you will not be able to Edit/Update it afterwards.
- Before filling the Application form you must have the following ready.
- Scanned copy of colored Photo with white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression (Left Hand Thumb Impression for every candidate) of the Candidate in JPG format ONLY. The file size of each should be between 20KB to 100KB
- Email address & Mobile number.
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Details of qualifying examination
Note :- Please don’t rename files with BMP/PNG/TIFF/etc (Not acceptable file extension names such as filename.BMP, filename.PNG, or filename.TIFF). If file is not in JPG format convert them to JPG format using appropriate software (e.g, Paint) instead of just renaming the file extension.
Applicants Can Visit And Check The Test Date and more other Information through this link. (Click Here)
Important Link Area Of AMU Admission Form
|Complete Brochure||Guide To Admission|
|Admit Card||AMU Entrance Exam Admit Card|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Dear Applicants If You Face Any Problem Regarding AMU Admission Online Application Form, Do Comment Here. Our Panel Will Solve Your Query As Soon As Possible. www.Jobriya.com