AMU Exam Syllabus 2021 AMU Latest Entrance Exam Pattern 2021 Aligarh Muslim University All UG/ PG Admission Test Syllabus 2021 Aligarh University Admission Syllabus 2021 AMU Exam Program 2021 AMU Admission curriculum 2021 Aligarh University Exam Outline 2021 AMU Exam Syllabus 2021 pdf
AMU Exam Syllabus 2021
About AMU Entrance/ Admission Test :-
Admissions to all courses of study as detailed in this Guide are open to Indian Nationals only. A few seats are also earmarked for foreign nationals/children of Non-resident Indians (NRI). Candidates applying under foreign national/children of Non-resident Indians category should refer to the relevant Guide for them. Eligibility rules as specified for each course shall be strictly followed and shall not be relaxed under any circumstance. The candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements prescribed for admission to the concerned course of study. Candidates awaiting the result of the qualifying examination may also apply for admission with the clear stipulation that in the event of their selection they will be entitled to admission only if they fulfill all eligibility requirements of the concerned course of study at the time of admission.
AMU Exam Pattern :-
Pattern of AMU Entrance Exam-2021 will be as follows :
- The Examination Pattern And Topic Section Are Different For Each Course.
- The medium of all Tests shall be English, except where a question paper is set in a language other than English. The Test paper syllabi are given on the Controller’s website.
- The Allotted Time Is also different.
- Incorrect answers shall result in a negative score of 25 per cent of the marks allotted to the question. For instance, if the correct answer to a question would get the candidate one mark, the incorrect answer would take away 0.25 marks.
- Each question is followed by four alternative answers. The candidate should select only one answer, which he/she considers as the most appropriate. The candidate should shade the relevant circle against the corresponding question number on the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Answers should ONLY be marked on the OMR Answer Sheet. No answer should be written on the Question Booklet.
About AMU Exam Syllabus :
Syllabus of AMU Entrance Exam will be as follows :
The Exam Syllabus For Different Courses Like Under Graduate And Post Graduate Is Different. So We Are Providing You Direct Download Link To Download Syllabus For Each And Every Examination. You Can Check These Link From Given Below :
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF ARTS||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF COMMERCE||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF LAW||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF MEDICINE||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF THEOLOGY||Click Here|
|PRO. K.A. NIZAMI CENTRE FOR QURANIC STUDIES||Click Here|
|SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF UNANI MEDICINE||Click Here|
|FACULTY OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES||Click Here|
|BRIDGE COURSES||Click Here|
|CENTRE OF PROFESSIONAL COURSERS||Click Here|
Important Link Area
|Complete Application Process||Brochure 2021|
|Download Admit Card||Download Here|
Candidates may drop there valuable comments in the comment box. if they have any question about AMU Exam Syllabus then they are invited to comment on the post. www.jobriya.in