Andhra Pradesh Post GDS Recruitment 2019 AP Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Job Vacancy Notification pdf 2019 AP Post Jobs Notification 2019 for 2707 post of Gramin Dak Sevak Andhra Pradesh Post GDS Apply Online Link 2019 AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online Link 2019 AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle – II/2019 Job Vacancy AP GDS Recruitment AP GDS Vacancy Andhra Pradesh GDS Bharti आंध्र प्रदेश ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती आंध्र प्रदेश GDS भर्ती ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ జిడిఎస్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ గ్రామీణ డాక్ సేవక్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్
Andhra Pradesh Post GDS Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited by the respective recruiting authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Details of Vacancy :
Gramin Dak Sevaks – 2707 Posts
|Community||No of Posts|
Age Limit :
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 15.10.2019 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1.||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) :
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|1||BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
Education Qualification :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language – The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Application Fee :
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India.
How to Pay Fee :
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
How to Apply :
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 15.10.2019 to 14.11.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Selection Process :
Important Dates :-
|Registration & Fee Payment||15.10.2019 – 14.11.2019
|Submission of online application||22.10.2019 – 22.10.2019|
Important Link Area :-
||Stage 1. Registration
Stage 2. Fee Payment .
Stage 3. Apply Online