Andhra Pradesh State Scholarship Scheme 2023 will be Available Soon Fill Online Application Form For Andhra Pradesh Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2023 on their Official Website AP Scholarship Application Process will be Start Soon On their Official Website Candidates can Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Pre & Post Matric Scheme 2023 How To Apply for Andhra Pradesh Scholarship 2023 Check Last Date to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Scholarship 2023 AP State Scholarship Form 2023
- 1 Andhra Pradesh State Scholarship 2023
- 1.1 About Andhra Pradesh Scholarship :-
- 1.2 Who Are Eligible :
- 1.3 How to Apply For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship :-
- 1.4 Pre Requirements for the AP Student Studying in Other State :
- 1.5 Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh State Scholarship Scheme 2023:
- 1.6 Important Links for Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2023:
Andhra Pradesh State Scholarship 2023
Latest Updated On 20/01/2023 :-
AP State Government will Soon Start the Online Applications for Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship 2023… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Andhra Pradesh Scholarship :-
Government with a view to supporting parents of SC 1ST/ Disabled children for the education of their wards studying in classes V and X so that the incidence of drop-out, especially in the transition from the elementary to the secondary stage is minimized, and to improve participation of SC 1ST/ Disabled children in classes V and X of the Pre-Matric stage so that they perform better and have a better chance of progressing to the post-matric stage of education. The government has introduced this scheme for providing financial assistance to all SC /ST/Disabled students pursuing
studies in schools run by the Government, local bodies such as Mandal, Zilla Parishad, and Municipalities or schools aided by the Government.
Who Are Eligible :
Pre – Matric Scholarship
- Students of SC/ST/BC/Disabled communities with an income ceiling of Rs.2.00 lakhs per annum.
- For 5th to 10th Class students belongs to community SC/ ST/ Disabled are eligible.
- Students belongs to BC community are only eligible for applying 9th and 10th.
Post – Matric Scholarship
(a) Eligible Students:
The students under the following categories are eligible for availing the Schemes.
i. All the students, pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, and Degree & above level courses in Government/Aided/Private colleges, affiliated to State Universities / Boards.
ii. Day scholar students, students in College Attached Hostels (CAH), and Department Attached Hostels (DAH).
iii. 75% of the aggregate attendance is mandatory for the release of scholarships.
(b) In – eligible Students:
The students under the following categories are not eligible for availing the Schemes.
i. Studying in Private Universities / Deemed Universities.
ii. Pursuing Correspondence / Distance education courses.
iii. Admitted under Management / Spot Quota.
(c) Income Eligibility:
i. The total family annual income to be less than or equal to Rs.2.50 lakhs.
ii. The total land holding of the family to be less than 10.00 acres of wet or 25.00 acres of dry or 25.00 acres both wet and dry land together.
iii. No member of the family should be a government employee/ pensioner (all sanitary workers irrespective of their salary/ recruitment, are eligible. The Social Welfare Department shall develop a robust & fool-proof system of certification of parents of the beneficiaries under category of •Sanitary workers”).
iv. No member of the family should own a four-wheeler (Taxies/Tractors /Autos are exempted).
v. A family who owns no property or less than 1500 Sft of built up area (Residential or Commercial) in urban areas is eligible.
vi. No member of the family should be an income tax payee.
How to Apply For Andhra Pradesh Scholarship :-
Pre Matric Scholarship
It is informed that the following people are eligible to apply for Pre-matric scholarship application scheme:
a) SC/ST/Disab1ed : 5th to 10th
The following steps have to be followed while applying Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme:
a) Fresh Application :
- 1: Online application is made available in JnanaBhumi website.
- Students or Principals of the school has t apply online through the link provided on the website.
- 2 : Provide all the details required in the application form.
- 3: After submitting the details, Concerned Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) will go through the application and confirms the details.
- 4: After confirmation from the HWO, District welfare Oficer sanctions the scholarship.
a) Renewal Application :
Step 1: The student or principal of the school has to click on the renewal
registration form and enter his Aadhar Number and previous year
Step 2 : Details of the student will be displayed. Students can change the details required (if any) and submit the application for renewal.
Step 3: Concerned HWO confirms the renewal application of the student and forwards to District Welfare Officer.
Step 4: District Welfare Officer confirms the details of the student and sanctions the scholarship.
Post Matric Scholarship
The following steps may be followed while applying for the PMS Scheme:
(a) Fresh Applications:
- A: Download Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form (J-SAF) here: JSAF may also be collected from the college.
- B: Fill-in the JSAF form and submit the signed copy of the same to the College Principal
- C: College Principal verifies the details filled in the JSAF and submits the same online through Jnanabhumi, at the time of admission. Upon successful completion of the same, the student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his application.
- D: Student visits a Mee Seva Centre, provides his Jnanabhumi application id and Aadhaar number to gain access to his application form online. Student verifies the details, makes modifications if necessary and submits the application by giving his/her biometric authentication.
(b) Renewal Applications:
- अ : By way of registering a renewal application, the College Principal keys-in the student’s admission date of the current year and Hall Ticket/Roll Number of the preceding year’s examination. Upon successful completion of the same, the student receives an SMS confirming the successful submission of his/her renewal application.
- ब : Student views his/her application details and gives his/her biometric authentication at the college.
Pre Requirements for the AP Student Studying in Other State :
- Aadhar Number of the student.
- Aadhar Number linked with Mobile Number.
- SSC Exam Number of the Student
- Caste Certificate of the Student
- Bank Account Details of the Student
- Income/Ration Card of the Student
Important Dates for Andhra Pradesh State Scholarship Scheme 2023:
|Last Date of Application Submission||–/–/2023|
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the Official website for Latest Updates regarding Answer Keys & Results. Latest Updates are also available on our website (https://www.jobriya.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
Important Links for Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2023:
|Guidelines for Students who are Applying in Telangana State and Other states||Check Here|
|Application Form||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Apply Soon|
|SP Scholarship Official Website||https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/|
|Read Also||Digital Gujarat Scholarship Scheme|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
candidates can Apply Online for Arunachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2023. Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates.
Online Application Process will be Start from the Upcoming Month.
You can Apply Here https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in for AP Scholarship 2023