AP Health Department Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 AP Health Department ANM/ MPHA(F) Admit Card 2019 Andhra Pradesh NHM Staff Nurse Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2019 AP NHM Staff Nurse Exam Date Andhra Pradesh NHM Written Exam Admit Card How to Download Hall Ticket for Andhra Pradesh NHM Staff Nurse & MPHAs(F) Exam
AP Health Department Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019
About Recruitment & Advt. No. 1 & 2/2019:
Andhra Pradesh Health Department invited the Applicants for the 2015 Posts of Staff Nurse & MPHAs(F) On Regular Basis. All the Eligible & Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application Form For these Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Conducted From the Date 02.02.2019 to 20.02.2019 for ANMs/MPHA(F) & 20.02.2019 TO 05.03.2019 for Staff Nurse Posts. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for the Examination. The Written Exam Will be Conducted for the Posts of Staff nurse. Details About the ANMs/MPHA(F)’s Exam Will be Provide Soon. The Exam Date of Staff Nurse Will be Provided Separately on the Official Website of AP Health Department.
Staff Nurse Exam Date: Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
Eligible candidates who are going for the AP Health Department Staff Nurse Examination are waiting for their admit card. Admit card Will be be Available to download Soon. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be downloaded from the AP Health Department official Website. Admit Card / Call Letter is one of the most important thing for the Online Exam because without Admit Card no candidate can enter in the exam hall. So all the Candidate must download their respective Admit Card before the Exam.
Download AP Health Department Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019: Available Soon
Staff Nurse Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be of Total 100 Marks.
- 75% marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- Weight age up to 15% marks will be given to the Staff Nurses working on contract basis with the conditions shown at “B”.
- Up to 10% marks @1 mark per each completed year after acquiring the requisite qualification.
- They should have minimum six months of continuous service as Contract Staff nurse are eligible for weight age.
Particulars of weight age:
- @2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area.
- @ 2.0 Marks per six months in Rural Area.
- @1.0 mark per six months in Urban Area
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards and Results.
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Details||AP Health Department ANM/ MPHA(F) & Staff Nurse Recruitment|
Candidates can share there query regarding this post by drop them in the below comment box. Our experts will Solve your Query.