Andhra Pradesh High Court has Issued Online Recruiting Notice To Fill 111 Vacancies Of Office Subordinate & Driver AP High Court Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020 Online Form AP High Court Driver Job Vacancy 2020 How to Apply for APHC Office Subordinate & Driver Vacancy AP High Court Offline Application Form
AP High Court Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020
Latest Update Dated 31.01.2020: Andhra Pradesh High Court has Started the Online Application Process for Office Subordinate & Driver Posts. Candidates Can Check More Details From Below…………
Online Applications are invited from the Indian citizens and the candidates of other categories recognized by the Government of India for filling up the following posts of Andhra Pradesh High Court.
Detail of Vacancies : Total – 111 Posts
- Office Subordinate – 100 Posts
- Driver – 11 Posts
Age Limit :
The candidate must have Completed 18 years and must not have crossed 34 years as on 01.07.2020.
Relaxation in upper age limit:-
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto a maximum limit of 05 years only for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes as per the Rules of Force.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto a maximum limit of 10 years only for the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (P.H.) & Ex-serviceman category as per the Rules of Force.
Pay Scale :
- Office Subordinate – Rs. 13000 – 40270 (RPS-2015)
- Driver – Rs. 15460 – 47330 (RPS-2015)
Educational Qualification :
Check Detailed Advertisement for Information About Educational Qualification.
Application Fees :
Fee for General (Unreserved) and OBC category candidates shall be Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Rupees) and the fee for SC/ST/ PH & Ex-serviceman is Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred).
How to Pay Fee :
The Application fee is Payble through Demand Draft Drawn in Favour of Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
How To Apply :
Candidates Fulfilling Above Conditions May Submit His/Her Application On The Prescribed Proforma to the Concerned Authority Along With The Following Documents Till Last Date.
Dully Filled Applications with list of enclosures shall be sent BY Post to
The Registrar (Administration)
High Court of Andhra Pradesh,
Guntur District – 522 237
- Office Subordinate – Interview
- Driver – Skill Test & Interview
|Application Submission Started||30.01.2020|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||20.02.2020 till 5.00 pm|
Important Link Area:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
||Application Form PDF|
|Admit Card||AP High Court Office Subordinate Interview Call letter|
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.