APCOB Staff Assistant Syllabus 2021 Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Staff Assistant Syllabus 2021 APCOB Manager Exam Pattern 2021 APCOB Staff Assistant Detailed Syllabus APCOB Manager Exam Questions Andhra Pradesh COB Staff Assistant/ Manager Selection Process 2021
Table Of Contents
APCOB Staff Assistant Syllabus 2021
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank( APCOB) has announced the Recruitment of Two Posts. The Total number of Posts are 35 for Staff Assistant & 26 for Manager, Any interested and eligible candidates can fill their application form for these Posts. There too many Posts in this Recruitment So, Candidates can Apply according to their Eligibility. The Application started from 21.07.2021 & Last date of Applying is 05.08.2021. Candidates who wants to check the details of Recruitment can click on the below link.
Many Candidates who filled there application form successfully will give exam. The Date of Examination is Not Announced Yet it will be Announce Later on the Official Website.
Date of Exam : 26 September 2021 ( Tentative )
- Online Test/Examination
Selection Process is Same in Both Posts.
Exam Pattern :-
Online Test question contents would be as under
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Composite Time Will be 60 minutes.
|Name of Tests (objective||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
Qualifying In The Online Test Examination: Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test. The passing marks in each of the test will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level. Candidates are also required to score a minimum % marks on aggregate to be considered for interview. For SC/ST/BC/PC/EXS candidates 5% relaxation is available thereon. Minimum % marks on aggregate will be decided by the Bank. Only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the online test will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:4. Mere eligibility/ pass in the test shall not vest any right for being called for interview.
Note- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Syllabus is also same for Both the Posts.
1. English- Spelling Test Sentence, Arrangement, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Transformation, Passage Completion, prepositions, Sentence Improvement, Spotting Errors, Antonyms, Homonyms, synonyms, Word Formation, Direct and Indirect speech, Active and Passive Voice, Para Completion, Idioms and Phrases.
2. Reasoning- Mathematical Operations, Similarities, And Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling Puzzles, Data Sufficiency, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning Data Interpretation Analytical Reasoning, Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification, Essential Part, Analogies, Artificial Language, Matching Definitions, Making Judgments Logical Problems Statement and Conclusion, Theme Detection.
3. Quantitative Aptitude- Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F, Compound Interest, Numbers and Ages, Probability, Problems on Trains, Averages, Percentages, Volume and Surface Area, Relationships between Numbers, Percentages, Interest, Discount, Simple Equations, Boats and Streams, Profit and Loss, Indices and Surds,, Problems on Numbers.
Final Words :-
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Important Link Area of APCOB Staff Assistant Syllabus:
|Admit Card||APCOB Staff Assistant Admit Card|
|Recruitment||APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ask to us & keep in touch with our website.