APEPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2019 APEPDCL Energy Assistant Recruitment 2019 APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 for 2859 Posts of Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Gr.II) Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Recruitment Notification 2019 APEPDCL Jr. Lineman Apply Online Link 2019 Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
APEPDCL Junior Lineman Recruitment 2019
Details of Vacancy :
Energy Assistants (Junior Lineman Gr.II) – 2859 Posts
|Sl.No||Name of the Circle||No. of vacancies|
|Village Secretariat||Ward Secretariat||Total|
Age Limit :
- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he is less than 18 years of age and if he is more than 35 years of age as on 01.07.2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
- For in-service Contract Workers working in APDISCOMS, the age at the time of entry into the organization as Contract Worker will be considered.
Pay Scale :
The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs. 15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years.
Education Qualification :
SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
Application Fee :
- Applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees two Hundred only) towards Application Processing fee.
- The Candidate applying more than one (1) district/circle will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one Hundred Only) per district/ Circle (Maximum 3 Circles/ Districts including local circle/ district).
How to Pay Fee :
The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking/ credit card/ debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
Note: IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Selection Process :
- Evaluation will be done on a scale of 100 marks with a maximum of 80 marks for the total marks obtained in SSC and a maximum of 20 marks for in service experience in the APDISCOMs as contract worker@ 1 Mark for each completed 6 months period.
- The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram & Eluru):
(a) Pole climbing
(b) Meter Reading
How to Apply :
The online application will be available on the Website (APEPDCL Website www.apeasternpower.com (or) http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ (or) http://188.8.131.52/JLM19/ from 02.08.2019 to 17.08.2019 (Note: 17.08.2019 is the last date for payment of fee up to 19:00 Hrs.).
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||17.08.2019|
|Submit Application Fee||17.08.2019 up to 19:00Hrs.|
|Downloading of Call Letters by Candidates||25.08.2019 – 31.08.2019|
|Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates||03.09.2019 – 07.09.2019|
|Publication of list of selected candidates||15.09.2019|
|Sending of appointment orders||
|Selected candidates to report to EEs/ Operation for Orientation Programme||
26.09.2019 – 27.09.2019
|To report at Village/ Ward secretariats||
|Commencement of functioning of dutie||
Important Link Area :-
||Apply Online Link 1|
|Admit Card||APEPDCL Junior Lineman Admit Card|
|Selection Process||APEPDCL Junior Lineman Selection Process|