APGS Engineering Assistant Answer Key 2020 How to Download Andhra Pradesh Gram Sachivalyam Engineering Assistant Answer Key 2020 How to fill Objection form for AP Gram Sachivalyam Engineering Assistant 2020
Table Of Contents
APGS Engineering Assistant Answer Key
About Recruitment :
Andhra Pradesh Gram Sachivalayam had announced for the recruitment to the post of Engineering Assistant(Grade -II) for (570)posts from eligible candidates within the age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2020.The Engineering Assistants(Grade-II)post carries the pay scale of Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015 in the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Engineering Subordinate Service Rules. The Registration for these posts was commenced from 10.01.2020 to 31.01.2020.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates who Successfully filled their Online Application form was appeared in Exam. The Written Examination for these posts was held on 21st September, 2020. There was objective type questions which was to be answered in offline mode using OMR Sheet. Candidates Can Check Details From Below.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination.
Answer Key :
The candidates who applied for the posts of APGS Engineering Assistant gave their exam successfully. Now all those candidates are waiting for the Answer key of this exam so that they can check the Answers marked by them were right or not, and have an idea about their performances. Though the Answer key is not released yet, but, it will release soon on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Sachivalayam.
|Name of Department||APGS|
|Name of Post||Engineering Assistant|
|Exam Date||21st September, 2020|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||Announced Later|
How to Download APGS Engineering Assistant Answer Key :
- Candidates visit the official website of APGS.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Answer Key” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Answer Key Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Answer Key Option submit.
- Download and Save the Answer Key for future references.
Download APGS Engineering Assistant Answer Key 2020 : Available Soon
Objection form :
The students who appeared in the Exam for Village Engineering Assistant posts conducted by the APGS, can fill the objection form for the Answer Key provided by APGS if they found that there is any answer which is wrong in the given Answer key or if they are not satisfied with the Answers mentioned in the Answer key. It is to be noted that if any candidate is filling the objection form, then he / she can do so by the following points:
- Candidates has to marks his/ her Answer first which he / she think that this is incorrect.
- Against the wrong Answer provided in the Answer Key by the APGS.
- He / she has to attach a copy of proof, that his/ her answer is correct.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to be in touch with Official website for Latest Updates regarding Answer Keys & Results. Latest Updates are also available on our website (https://www.jobriya.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
Important Links for APGS Engineering Assistant Answer Key:
|Answer Key||Available Soon|
|Result||Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Answer Key|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their comments about this post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It will release soon.
You can download it from the official website of APGS or you can download the same from the link mentioned above.
1. Candidates visit the official website of APGS .
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Answer Key” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Answer key Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Answer Key Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Answer Key for future references.
Yes, you can fill the objection form.
This information will be provided at the time of release of release of answer key.
It will be mention in the answer key. Generally it is for the 7 days.