APGS Ward Welfare & Development Secretary Answer Key 2020 Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Ward Welfare & Development Secretary Answer Sheet 2020 How to fill AP Grama Sachivalayam Objection Form 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 APGS Ward Welfare & Development Secretary Answer Key 2020
- 2 About Recruitment :-
- 3 Selection Process :-
- 4 About Exam :-
- 5 Answer Key :-
- 6 Objection Form :-
- 7 Important Link of APGS Ward Welfare and Development Secretary Answer Key :-
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
APGS Ward Welfare & Development Secretary Answer Key 2020
NOTIFICATION NO. 06/2020
About Recruitment :-
Applications were invited online for recruitment to the post of Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II) in Andhra Pradesh Municipal General Subordinate Service from the eligible candidates within age group of 18 to 42 years as on 01.07.2020. The total posts for these vacancies were 213. The date to apply online for these were commenced from 11.01.2020 to 31.01.2020. Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II) is carrying the scale of pay of Rs.14600-44870.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process was on the Basis of merit in the OMR based Written Examination.
About Exam :-
The Andhra Pradesh ward/ Grama Sachivalayam Had Conducted The Exam Successfully on 22.09.2020. Many Eligible candidates Applied For These Posts. The Andhrta Pradesh Ward/ Garma Sachivalayam Selection Committee Had Decided The Exam Pattern For The Written Examination. The APGS Selection Committee Also Decided That The Written Exam Will Be Held At Different Centers/Districts Of Andhra Pradesh. For The Post, The Question Paper Of The Written Exam Was Consist Of 150 Objective Type Questions Which Was Of 150 Marks. The Time Limit For The Exam Was 150 Minutes. The Exam Centres Fixed For The Exam In Three Different Districts.
Answer Key :-
All the Candidates gave there Exam Successfully and Now they are Curious to know their Performance in the Exam. Soon the APGS will publish the answer keys for Written Paper. Answer Keys is very useful tool for pre forecast of Result. It gave candidate an idea about their performance in exam. It gives chance to recognize the mistake & improve them. Candidates can download their APGS Answer Key from the official website of APGS or you can download the same from the link below.
|Name of Department||APGS|
|Name of Post||Ward Welfare and Development Secretary|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||Announced Later|
How to Download APGS Ward Welfare and Development Secretary Answer Key :-
- Candidates visit the official website of APGS.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Answer Key” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Answer Key Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Answer Key Option submit.
- Download and Save the Answer Key for future references.
Objection Form :-
Many Candidates have objection with the provided answer key So those candidates can filled a objection form against the provided answer key. The Details of Objection form will be available on the official website of APGS. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter shall be filed within 3 days after publication of the key in the prescribed proforma available in the website. Candidates must visit to the website to know the objection form Details.
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to be in touch with Official website for Latest Updates regarding Answer Keys & Results. Latest Updates are also available on our website (https://www.jobriya.in). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
Important Link of APGS Ward Welfare and Development Secretary Answer Key :-
|Answer Key||Available Soon|
|Result||APGS Ward Welfare & Development Secretary|
|Recruitment Details||Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their comments about this post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It will be release soon.
Yes, you can fill the objection form.
You can download it from the official website of APGS or you can download the same from the link mentioned above.
This information will be provided at the time of release of release of answer key.
1. Candidates visit the official website of APGS.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Answer Key” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Answer Key Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Answer Key Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Answer Key for future references.
It will be mention in the answer key. Generally it is for the 7 days.