APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018 Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018-19 for 1051 Panchayat Secretary Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary Job Vacancy 2019 APPSC Panchayat Secretary Fresh Vacancy & Carried Forward Vacancies Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date for A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018
Applications are invited on line for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service for a total of 51 CF and 1000 Fresh vacancies. Candidates can Download Official Advertisement & Apply Online through the link provided below…..
Details of Vacancy:-
Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) – 1051 Posts (Carried Forward (CF) Vacancies – 51 Posts & Fresh Vacancies – 1000 Posts)
Note: As per G.O.Ms.No.277, GA (SC & ST CELL .B) Dept., dated: 22.03.1976 and G.O.Ms.No.23 Backward Class (Welfare) Dept., dated: 18.03.1996 G.O.Ms.No.81, GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:22.02.1997 the Carry Forward Vacancies to be filled first by a relevant community candidate in succeeding recruitment.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):-
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he/she is less than 18 years of age and if he/she is more than 42 years of age as per G.O.Ms.No.132,GA (Ser-A) Dept., dated:15.10.2018. Candidates should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1976 and not later than 1st July 2000. Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
scale of pay of Rs.16,400 – 49,870/-
Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs. 80/- (Rupees eighty only) towards examination fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
- Families having household supply white card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh).
- Un-employed youth as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser- A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
- Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs.80/- (Rupees eighty only), along with processing fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) through different channels as indicated at Para -8. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
Mode of Payment of Fee:-
- The fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using payment gateway using net banking/ credit card / debit card. The list of banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee will be available on the website.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non- exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
- IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
Note: In case of corrections Rs.100/- per correction will be charged. However changes are not allowed for name, fee and age relaxation.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by Candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
|Event Name||Schedule Date|
|Date of Online Registration||
7/12/2018 to 19/01/2019
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||18/01/2019|
|Screening test (Offline Mode)||21/04/2019|
|Main Examination (CBT)||02/08/2019|
Important Link Area:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement Pdf|
|Apply Online||[Registration Link] [Login Link]|
|Syllabus||APPSC Panchayat Secretary Syllabus|
||APPSC Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2018-19|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post. Our Panel will Solve your Query.