APSET Admit Card 2020 Andhra Pradesh SET Written Exam Call Letter 2020 Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2020 Andhra Pradesh SET Exam Date 2020 Andhra University APSET प्रवेश पत्र 2020
Table Of Contents
APSET Admit Card 2020
About APSET :-
Andhra University Has Invited Applicant for Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test On behalf of Andhra Pradesh. All the Candidates Applied for this Examination. The Date of Application Submission is Commenced from the Date 14th August 2020 to 19th September 2020. Check Detailed Information About Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test from Below.
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam (Paper I & Paper II)
About APSET Exam :-
Candidates who applied online will be called for examination. The Exam Will be Conducted on 6th December, 2020 (Sunday). Exam Will be Conducted in Two Shifts (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. & 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.).
Date of Exam :
6th December, 2020 (Sunday) 20th December 2020
(09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M. & 10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.).
Exam Centre(s) :-
|Regional Centre Code||Regional Centre Name|
About Admit Card :-
Many Candidates are going to gave the exam of APSET. The Candidates are searching for the Admit Card. So the candidates are advised to have some patience and be in touch with the official website of APSET. Soon the Andhra University Will upload the admit card in his website then the candidates can easily download them. Candidates also can download the Admit Card from the direct link provide by us below.
|University Name||Andhra University|
|Name of Exam||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Application Submission Date||14th August 2020 to 19th September 2020|
|Exam Date||6th December 2020|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce from 26th November 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of APSET – 2020.
- Now Click on the Login Option.
- Now Find the “Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option.
- Download and Print the Admit Card for future references.
Download Andhra Pradesh SET Admit Card 2020 : Available from 26th November 2020
Exam Pattern :–
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- There Will be 2 Papers.
- There is No Negative Marking.
Paper I (Common for all Candidates Appearing APSET)
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type questions.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- The question paper – I will be bilingual (English and Telugu).
- Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper – II for the following subjects a) Commerce b) Economics c) Education d) History e) Political Science f) Public Administration and g) Sociology will be bilingual (English and Telugu). All the remaining papers are in English only except Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu and Urdu.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Andhra Pradesh SET Notification|
|Syllabus||Andhra Pradesh SET Notification|
|Official Website||https://apset.net.in/home.aspx or https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Visit Official Website of APSET & Click on Download Admit Card Download Link.
Admit Card Will be Available Online on the Official Website of APSET.
APSET Exam Will Be Conducted On 6th December 2020.
Admit Card Will Be Available From 26th November 2020.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.