APSPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card 2019 APSPDCL Junior Linemen Hall Ticket 2019 APSPDCL Energy Assistant Call Letter 2019 APSPDCL Energy Assistant Selection Process 2019 Junior Linemen Admit Card News 2019 APSPDCL Junior Linemen Exam Date 2019 Energy Assistant (Junior Linemen GRADE-II) Physical Test Schedule 2019
APSPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card 2019
Latest Update Dated 17.08.2019: APSPDCL Has Provided the Junior Linemen Exam Admit Card from 25.08.2019 to 31/08/2019. Exam Will be Conducted from 03.09.2019 to 07.09.2019. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates………..
Download APSPDCL Junior Linemen Admit Card 2019 – Available NOW
District-wise Candidate’s List
About Recruitment :-APSPDCL has Announced the Recruitment of Junior Linemen in Southern Power Distribution Company of A.P Limited. The Total number of Posts were 5107. Many interested and eligible candidates filled their application form for this Post. The Application Date started from 02/08/2019 & the Last date of Application Submission was 17/8/2019.Selection Process:-
- Evaluation will be done on a scale of 100 marks with a maximum of 80 marks for the total marks obtained in SSC and a maximum of 20 marks for in service experience in the APDISCOMs as contract [email protected] 1 Mark for each completed 6 months period.
- The candidates who secured merit in total marks obtained in SSC will be called for the following tests in 1:3 ratio, as per ROR in the descending orders of aggregate marks.
- However, the candidate must possess ITI Qualification in Electrical or Wireman Trade (Or) Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) /Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
- The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters (Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, S.P.S.R. Nellore, Chittoor, Y.S.R. Kadapa, Kurnool & Anantapuram):
(a) Pole climbing
(b) Meter Reading
Note: The candidates who pass the above tests alone, will be considered for selection, based on merit in total marks in SSC. There will be no Interview.
About Exam :- APSPDCL Will Conduct the Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates from 03.09.2019 to 07.09.2019. The Exam will be Written type for the above vacant post.
Pole climbing, Meter reading & Cycling tests and verification of certificates Date: 03.09.2019 to 07.09.2019
About Admit Card:-Candidates who filled their Application form for the Post of Junior Linemen can Download their Admit Cards through the official Website of APSPDCL , Admit card will not send by post. Admit card is mandatory for giving Exam. Candidates must have to carry their Id proof along with their Admit card on the date of Exam. Call Letters will be Provided to candidates from 25.08.2019 to 31/08/2019. Candidates keep in touch with our website for more information regarding Admit cards. Candidates can also Download their Admit Cards from given link below…..
Here Are Steps To Download Admit card:–Candidates can download their admit cards from the website by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on the link “Click Here for Login for Admit Card”.
- Now, you have to login with “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Keep the printout of the admit card for further reference.
Final Words :-Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Available NOW
|Syllabus||APSPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus|
||Detailed APSPDCL 5107 Junior Linemen Recruitment|