ASRB AO Admit Card 2021 Download ASRB AO Hall Ticket 2021 ASRB F&AO Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Check ASRB Administrative Officer Exam Date 2021 ASRB AO Exam Center/ Venue 2021 Check ASRB Finance &+ AO Accounts Officer Admit Card Status 2021
Table Of Contents
ASRB AO Admit Card 2021
Latest Update 11.10.2021 : ASRB has Postponed The Exam Scheduled On 03.10.2021……Download official notice Given Below….
About ASRB AO Recruitment :
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Administrative Officer (AO) & Finance & Accounts Officer (F&AO) . The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 65 Posts . Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 23.07.2021 (11.00 AM) and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 23.08.2021 (05.00 PM) . Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Administrative Officer (AO) & Finance & Accounts Officer (F&AO)|
|No. of Vacancy||65 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online Objective Type Examination – Tier-I (CBT)*|
Descriptive Type Examination – Tier-II
|online objective type examination – Tier-I|
|Application Submission Start Date||23.07.2021 (11.00 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23.08.2021 (05.00 PM)|
Selection Process :-
- Online Objective Type Examination – Tier-I (CBT)*
- Descriptive Type Examination – Tier-II
- Interview/Personality Test
About Exam :–
Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board will conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Administrative Officer (AO) & Finance & Accounts Officer (F&AO) on
03.10.2021 Postponed .
Date of Exam :
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Administrative Officer (AO) & Finance & Accounts Officer (F&AO) in ASRB are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (ASRB in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board . Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of ASRB or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer (AO) & Finance & Accounts Officer (F&AO)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announced Later On|
|Admit Card Status||Announced Later On|
How To Download ASRB AO Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of ASRB.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download ASRB AO Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 200 Questions/ Marks.
- Each Question Will be of 01 Mark.
- The Time Duration of Examination will be 3 Hours.
- Objective multiple choice paper containing the following Section:
|Section – A||General Knowledge||50 Questions|
|Section – B||General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||50 Questions|
|Section – C||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||50 Questions|
|Section – D||Language Comprehension (Hindi or English)||50 Questions|
- Each wrong answer will attract a penalty of one third of the marks originally assigned to that question.
- This paper will be qualifying in nature and marks scored in it will not be carried forward.
- The ASRB will prepare a list of candidates to be qualified for Tier- II Examination, based on the criterion of minimum qualifying marks, as may be determined by the Board and twenty top scoring candidates for one vacancy shall be declared qualified for the Tier-II Exam from each category under which vacancy(ies) are available.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for ASRB AO Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Detailed ASRB AO Recruitment|
|Syllabus||ASRB AO Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of ASRB.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of ASRB.
Announced Later On
Admit Card Will Be Available from Last of October, 2021
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.