Assam GDS Result 2019 – 2020 Assam BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Merit List 2020 Assam GDS Results BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Expected Cut Off 2020 BPM ABPM Dak Sevak GDS Selection Process 2020 Assam GDS Merit List News 2020 Assam GDS Cut Off Date 2020 Assam Gramin Dak Sevak Result Date 2020
Assam GDS Result 2020
Latest Update On 27.06.2020 : Assam GDS Result will Be Available Soon in Next Month…. Keep Visiting This Page For Further Alerts……….
About Recruitment :-
The Indian Post had Announced the Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks. The Total number of Posts was 919. Many interested and eligible candidates filled their application form for these Posts. The Starting date of Application Submission was 27.01.2020 And the Last Date was 09.02.2020.
Selection Process :-
The selection process was on Merit Based in this Recruitment.
About Merit List :-
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly in case of a candidate joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
Final Words :-
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their bookmark to get the latest update of Assam Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result and alerts regarding the Upcoming Indian Post GDS Merit List and Final Selection. We will try to keep you updated by our best endeavors.
Important Link Area
|Official Merit List
|Recruitment||Assam Post GDS Recruitment|
All the very Best to all the Candidates from whole team
Candidates can write their Doubts, suggestions and Queries in the Comment Box given below. We will try to answer you with our level best.