Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2018 – 2021 Written Exam Assam Police Constable Armed Branch Admit Card 2021 Download Assam Police Constable Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2021 Assam Police Constable PST/PET Exam Date 2020 How to Download Assam Police Constable Exam Date 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020
- 2 About Assam Police Constable Recruitment :-
- 3 About Exam :-
- 4 Selection Procedure:
- 5 Admit Card:-
- 6 Exam Pattern:-
- 7 Important Link Area for Assam Police Constable Admit Card :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020
Latest Update Dated 13.10.2020: Assam Police Has Stopped The PET / PST For Constable… The Revised Date Will be informed Soon……
About Assam Police Constable Recruitment :-
Assam Police has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Constable (UN-Armed (DEF) & Armed Branch). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 6662 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 23rd of December, 2020 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 6th of January, 2020. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Assam Police|
|Name of Post||Constable (UN-Armed (DEF) & Armed Branch)|
|No. of Vacancy||6662 Posts|
|Selection Process||Physical Standard Test (PST)|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Extra – Curricular Activities and Special Skills
|Application Submission Start Date||23.12.2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06.01.2020|
About Exam :-
All the Candidates filled there Online application form and Now they are waiting for the Exam. Soon the PST/PET Exam will be Conducted First and The Date of Examination will be Announce on the Official website of Assam Police. More Details about the Exam is Provided below.
PET / PST Exam Date:-
From August 2020 Till 16 September 2020 Postponed
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Extra – Curricular Activities and Special Skills
All the Candidates must Download there Admit Card for the PST/PET Exam. Without having a admit Card no one Candidate will be allowed to give the Exam. Candidates Can Download them from the official website of Assam Police. No one Admit card will be Send to the Candidates. Candidates can also download the Admit Card from this post and below provided link. With the help of that direct link Candidates can easily download there admit Card without going to any other website.
|Department Name||Assam Police|
|Post Name||Constable (UN-Armed (DEF) & Armed Branch)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Assam Police Constable Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of Assam Police.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
The Exam Pattern Will be Follows as:
- Firstly the PST/PET Will be Conducted.
- The Exam Will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Written Test Will be of 100 Question for Each Correct Answer will get half Mark.
- There Will be No Negative Marking.
- The Physical Efficiency Test Will be of 40 Marks.
- The Extra Curricular Activities & Special Skill Test Will be of 10 Marks.
- The Physical Standard Test will Carry No marks.
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of Assam Police and visit this page regularly for getting the more updates regarding Assam Police Admit Card. Also the Candidates bookmark our website (https://www.jobriya.in) for getting the latest updated about the Latest Jobs and other Exams related information.
Important Link Area for Assam Police Constable Admit Card :
|Download Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Assam Police Constable Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Assam Police Constable Recruitment|
|Official Website||https://assaslprb assammpolice.gov.in|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Assam Police.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Assam Police.
It will be notified to you soon.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon .
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.