Assam Scholarship 2023 Online Registration Process For Assam Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online for Assam Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Last date to Apply Online for Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Assam Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Assam Scholarship Form 2023 Assam Scholarship Portal 2023 Assam Scholarship Application Form 2023 Assam Scholarship Last Date Check Online Application Status Of Assam Scholarship Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2023
Assam State Scholarship 2023
Latest Updated On 20-January-2023 : Assam Board Has Extended the Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship for Session 2022… Candidates can Apply Online For the Scholarship Scheme till 24-Jan-2023, Through the Given Link Below…
About Assam Scholarship Application Form :
The Government of Assam is motivating and providing the Scholarship to all Meritorious Students of SC/ ST/ Gen. Category/ OBC Category/ Minority Category of Accredited Educational Institution/ University. The Process of Online Application for the Courses of Accredited Educational Institution/ University has conducted through the Online Mode. This Process will be Continue in the Year 2022-23.
|Origination Name||Government of Assam|
|Name of Scheme||Assam Scholarship Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Assam|
|Application Started From||September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Pre Matric : 24-01-2023|
Post Matric : 24-01-2023
|Application Status||Active (Start)|
Age Limit For Assam State Scholarship Scheme :
- 19 yrs. for School Level (as on 31st March of the Performance Year)
- 22 yrs. for College Level (as on 31st March of the Performance Year)
Course Wise Amount of Assam Scholarship :
|Level of study (Engineering & Professional Courses of the approved list by NEC)||Stipend||Book-grant||Total|
|Diploma||Rs. 900pm||Rs 1000pa||Rs. 11,800pa|
|Degree||Rs. 1000pm||Rs 1400pa||Rs. 13,400pa|
|Post-graduate||Rs. 1200pm||Rs 2000pa||Rs. 16,400pa|
|Ph.D. / M. Phil.||Rs. 1500pm||Rs 3000pa||Rs. 21,000pa|
Eligibility Criteria For Assam State Scholar Scheme 2023 :
- He/she should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates of Various Educational Programs should gave at least 60% Score.
- Not more than two disabled children of the same parents will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme. Provided in case the second child is a twin, the scholarship under this scheme will be admissible to both the twins.
- Scholarship for studying in any class will be available for only one year. If a student has to repeat a class, he/she would not get scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other scholarship/stipend. If awarded any other scholarship/stipend, the student can exercise his/her option for either of the two scholarships/ stipends, which is more beneficial to him/her and should inform the awarding authority through the Head of the Institution about the option made.
How to Apply For Assam Scholarship 2023 :
There are two types of Registration: Fresh Application and Renewal Application. For both the categories i.e. for Fresh Candidates as well as for the Renewable Candidates here we are providing the Detailed Steps that how they can apply for the Assam Scholarship.
For Fresh Candidates :
- Student Applying for the first time in the portal should compulsory register as fresh.
- Students have to Click on the option “Student Login”, on the home page of National Scholarships Portal.
- Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system and then click on save button.
- After saving, student will get a “TemporaryID”.
- The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details.
- Once registration is complete on click of submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for tracking the status of application during the current academic year and renewal during next year.
For Renewable Candidates :
- Those Students who got scholarship last year through NSP and the same course is continuing for another year will be considered as renewal.
- Since the student has already applied in the previous academic year,
- so students have to update only minimal details from the existing application form like Application Id and Date of Birth which they registered during the previous year.
- Student can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID.
- Only those students would be able to Renew who had actually got the scholarships payments last year from NSP.
Documents Required for Assam Scholarship :
Documents required for Assam Scholarship is as follows :
For Scholarship Amount is less than 50,000/- :
- Aadhaar id or if not available Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority designated by the
- District Medical officer/civil surgeon of a govt. Hospital.
- Parental income certificate issued by the designated authority as per scheme guidelines i.e. duly signed by revenue authority eg. Tehsildar). Form 16 is not acceptable.
- Copy of previous year mark sheet.
- Tuition fee receipt.
For Scholarship Amount is Greater than 50,000/- :
- Student photograph
- Scanned copy of parental income certificate (duly signed by revenue authority/tehsildar.(Form 16 is not acceptable)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card/Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
- Scanned copy of disability certificate issued by the competent authority designated by the District Medical officer/Civil Surgeon of a Govt. Hospital.
- Scanned copy of previous year mark sheet
- Tuition fee receipt of current course year.
- Scanned copy of bank passbook/cancelled cheque leaf
- Receipt of purchase of computer and aids & assistive device to be uploaded (only in case of top-class scholarship scheme for SwDs)
Important Dates for Assam State Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 :
|Scheme Name||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Application Verification Date||Institute Verification||DNO/SNO/MNO Verification||Guidelines/FAQ|
|PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM||Open till 24-01-2023||Open till 31-01-2023||Open till 31-01-2023||Open till 2023-03-10||Guidelines|
|POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS – ASSAM||Open till 24-01-2023||Open till 31-01-2023||Open till 31-01-2023||Open till 2023-03-10||Guidelines|
Important Link Area for Assam Scholarship :
|Apply Online & Registration||Apply NOW|
|Login Link||Login Here|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ’s for Assam Scholarship
students fulfilling the scheme guidelines of various Ministries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. These are available on the Home page of the portal.
ln order to apply online, please visit the website through URL www.scholarships.govin.
Closure dates for acceptance of various scholarship applications are available in the National Scholarships Portal. Last date is 24-01-2023