AUCET Admit Card 2020 AUCET 2020 Entrance Test Admit Card/Call Letter Download Call Letter Admit Card Hall Ticket Andhra University Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2020 AUCET Call Letter 2020 Latest Updates
Table Of Contents
AUCET Admit Card 2020
Latest Updates on 10.10.2020: AU has declared the admit card for the entrance exam. Candidates are requested to stay with for more updates and details.
Downloading Hall-Tickets from website : 05th Oct 2020
Download AUCET Hall Ticket – Click Here
Click here to view AUCET/AUEET 2020 Entrance Test Time Table
About Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET):
Andhra University or Andhra Viswa Kala Parishath located in Visakhapatnam, north east coastal Andhra Pradesh is one of the older premier universities in India with a broad focus. Presently it is among the top universities in India for Engineering, Science and Economics. It was established in 1926. Andhra University Visakhapatnam and Dr .B.R Ambedkar And Dr.B.R Ambedkar University Srikakulam invite applications for admissions into M.Sc, M.A, M.Com M.H.R.M, M.J.M.C, M.LISc, M.P.Ed, M.Ed, M.Tech, M.Sc 05 years. Integrated courses in Geology and M.A 05 year Integrated Course in Economics Through AUCET 2020.
EXAM PATTERN FOR ENTRANCE TESTS IN SCIENCE, ARTS, COMMERCE & ENGINEERING
|LIFE SCIENCES||100 Marks|
|PHYSICAL SCIENCES||100 Marks|
|MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES||100 Marks|
|CHEMICAL SCIENCES||100 Marks|
|HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES||100 Marks|
|INDIAN CONSTITUION & SOCIETY||25 Marks|
|GENERAL ENGLISH||25 Marks|
|GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & CURRENT AFFAIRS||25 Marks|
About Admit Card:
Those candidates who have applied for the entrance test can download their admit cards. All candidates can download their admit cards from the official website. No admit cards will be sent personally to their perspective addresses, candidates have to download online only.
How to Download Admit Card:
- Go through the official website of AUCET
- Click on the link AUCET Call Letter 2020
- Fill the details like application no, password, date of birth etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download the admit card and print it.
1. The Syllabi for the entrance test are placed in the Andhra University website s www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & www.audoa.in
2. Candidates are advised to come to the Examination hall at least half-an hour before the commencement of the Test.
3. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall without hall-ticket or after the commencement of the Test. They will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the stipulated time.
4. Calculators, pagers, cell phones, books, papers, logarithm tables, slide-rule or any other calculating aids are NOT ALLOWED into the Examination hall.
5. Candidates should answer on the candidate’s specific (with candidate name, Hall Ticket Number and photo) OMR ANSWER SHEET only .
6. The Chief Superintendent of the test centre can take disciplinary action on candidates involved in indiscipline, malpractice, impersonation, etc., and the answer scripts of such candidates will not be value.
1. AUCET-2020 will be conducted at the following Test Centres:
- Candidate should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice of Test Centre in Online Application Form. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for the same Centre as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Requests for change of Test Centre and Subject opted by the candidate in the Application Form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 200, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
- Andhra University reserves the right to: (i) allot a Centre other than the candidate’s choice, (ii) conduct or not to conduct any test and (iii) cancel a Test/Test – Centre based on the number of candidates opted for the Test / Test Centre.
- When the number of applications is less than the number of seats for any test, the test will not be conducted and admissions will be made based on the marks obtained in qualifying degree.
Use of electronic devices like mobile phone, calculator is NOT PERMITTED in EXAM Materials like log table, book, notebook should NOT be brought into the examination hall.
|Downloading Hall-Tickets from website||05 Oct 2020|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||13.10.2020, 14.10.2020, 15.10.2020|
|Date of Publication of Result|
Important Link Area
|Download Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Detailed Notification||AUCET Form 2020|
|AUCET Syllabus||Click Here|
Candidates can leave their comments about this post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.