Bank Of India Officer Syllabus 2020 BOI Officer Scale I, II, III & IV Exam Syllabus 2020 How to Prepare for BOI Various Scale Officer Exam 2020 BOI Officer Exam Pattern 2020 Bank Of India Officer Selection Process
Table Of Contents
- 1 Bank Of India Officer Syllabus 2020
- 2 About Bank Of India Officer Recruitment:
- 3 About Exam:
- 4 Examination Centers:
- 5 Selection Process:
- 6 Important Link Area of Bank Of India Officer Syllabus:
- 7 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Bank Of India Officer Syllabus 2020
About Bank Of India Officer Recruitment:
Bank of India (BOI) has Started the Recruitment Process of 214 Posts of Officer Scale I, II, III & IV Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Conducted Online. The Online Application Process is Commenced From the Date 16.09.2020 to 30.09.2020. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information From the Below Provided Link.
Candidates who applied online will be called for examination. The dates of examination will be notified soon.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
The examination will be conducted online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram
- Selection will be through online test and/or GD and/ or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/ eligible candidates
Online Examination –
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows (Based on Previous Vacancy):-
- Exam Will be Online Objective Type.
- The Time Duration Will be 150 Minutes.
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e.English and Hindi.
- The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e. Marks obtained in English Language will not be added while preparing merit List.
- There will be penalty of 0.25 Marks for wrong answers marked in the Online Test.
|S. No.||Name Of The Tests||Maximum Marks/ Questions|
|3.||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50|
Note: Qualifying marks stipulated above are for General / EWS Category candidates. Candidates belonging to the Category SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD, filling in vacancies reserved for the relevant category, will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks in relation to that stipulated for General/ EWS category candidates.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below (Based on Previous Vacancy):-
English Language : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Comprehension & Cloze Test nothing can be out of these mentioned Topics etc. Comprehension will be lengthy.
General Awareness : Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Questions from Marketing will also be in ample amounts to Test Your Knowledge.
Professional Knowledge : Questions will be asked from the Knowledge of Candidate’s Profession.
Note: The Bank may conduct the selection process only on the basis of Interview/ GD without holding online test. Accordingly, if online examination is not conducted, adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for the interview based on their qualification, experience, and overall suitability for the post.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the General/ EWS category candidates will be 40% and for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD is 35%. The candidates called for the interview will be at the ratio of 3:1 to the number of vacancies. However, Bank may increase the said ratio at its discretion.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
The following documents in original together with a self-attested photocopies in support of the Candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview :
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para “IDENTITY VERIFICATION”
- Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 01.09.2020 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India.
- OBC caste certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause should be issued during the period 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2021. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in case of EWS category candidates.
- Disability Certificate in prescribed format in case of PWD category. If the candidate desires to use the services of a Scribe at the time of online examination the duly filled in Bio data of the scribe in the prescribed format is to be submitted.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 29.09.2021.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi Govt. offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under B III (5) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Experience certificates, as applicable.
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
If Online Examination and Interview is conducted:
Selection will be through online test and/or personal interview/GD, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates. In case online test is conducted, the weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in Online Examination (marks obtained in General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry and Professional Knowledge paper) and Interview. A candidate should be found suitable both in the Online Examination and interview to be eligible for final selection.
Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in Online Examination and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list upto the number of vacancies.
If Online Examination is not conducted:
If online examination is not conducted, the final selection will be made through personal interview. In such case merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Personal Interview in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list upto the number of vacancies. Maximum marks for interview will be 100. Minimum qualifying marks in interview shall be 40% for General/EWS Category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category candidate.
If both Group Discussion and Interview is conducted:
Maximum Marks for Group Discussion will be 30 and minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category (out of 30 marks). Only those candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion shall be called for Personal Interview. Mere participation in Group Discussion shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Personal Interview. Group Discussion will be of qualifying nature only i.e. Marks obtained in Group Discussions will not be added while preparing merit List.
In case of equal marks obtained by two or more candidates, the merit order of such group of candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in Online examination i.e. candidate securing higher marks in Online exam will be placed higher in the merit list. If the marks obtained in the online exam is also equal or online examination is not conducted, the merit order will be on the basis of Date of Birth i.e. Candidate senior in age will be placed higher in the merit List.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of Bank Of India Officer Syllabus:
|Admit Card||Bank Of India Officer Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Download Bank Of India Officer Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Detailed Information About Changes in Exam Will be Provided on 14.09.2020.
We Already Provided the Detailed Syllabus in Our Post. You Can Check every single Information About syllabus from Above.
Yes, There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for Bank Of India Officer Exam.
It is not provided yet by the Official Department.
Written Exam (More Will Update Soon)
Written Exam Will be based on Below Subjects
1. English Language,
2. General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
3. Financial Management
Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement, Comprehension & Cloze Test nothing can be out of these mentioned Topics etc. Comprehension will be lengthy.
Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Questions from Marketing will also be in ample amounts to Test Your Knowledge.
International Banking, Forex Business, Risk Management, Direct and indirect quotations, Treasury Management, Balance Sheet Management, spot/forward rates, premium and discount, cross rates etc.