Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021 Download BOM Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2021 Bank of Maharashtra SO Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Check Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Date 2021 Bank of Maharashtra SO Exam Center/ Venue 2021 Check BOM Specialist Officer Admit Card Status 2021
Table Of Contents
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021
- 2 About Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment :
- 3 Selection Process :-
- 4 About Exam :–
- 5 About Admit Card :-
- 6 Exam Pattern :–
- 7 Important Link Area for Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021
AX1/ST/RP/Specialist Officers in Scale I & II/2021-22
About Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment :
Bank of Maharashtra has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Specialist Officer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 190 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 01.09.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 19.09.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||190 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
|Application Submission Starting Date||01.09.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.09.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Online Examination
About Exam :–
Bank of Maharashtra will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Specialist Officer. Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of Bank of Maharashtra.
Candidates can check more about the Exam Dates from the Official Website of Bank of Maharashtra, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Specialist Officer in Bank of Maharashtra are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Bank of Maharashtra in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Bank of Maharashtra. Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of Bank of Maharashtra or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of Bank of Maharashtra.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 50 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Every question will be of 2 mark each.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 1 hour.
- There is no negative marking in online examination.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for Bank of Maharashtra SO Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Bank Of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2021|
|Syllabus||Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Bank of Maharashtra.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Bank of Maharashtra.
It will be notified to you soon.
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.