BBMKU Form 2020 BBMKU UG & PG Second Semester Exam Form Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Examination Form 2020 Fill Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University Annual & Semester Exam Form 2020 BBMK University Back & Improvement Exam Form 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 BBMKU Form 2020
- 2 About Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University :-
- 3 Courses Offered By BBMK University :-
- 4 About BBMKU Examination Form :-
- 5 BBMKU Exam Form
- 6 Important Link Area of BBMKU Form
- 7 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
BBMKU Form 2020
Latest Updated On 26 Sep 2020 :- Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University has released Examination Form of PG Semester – IV. Students can fill their form through the link given below...
MA MSc MCom Sem-3 Form Fillup Date Extention Notice – 26 Aug 2020
Revised Examination Form Fillup Notice-UG Sem-6 – 18 Aug 2020
About Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University :-
Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University, Dhanbad” came into existence by the Jharkhand Govt. notification of 23rd March 2017, published as Gazettes notification No 216 (Extra Ordinary) dated 11th April 2017. Foundation stone of the University Campus was laid on 13th November 2017 by the Chief of Jharakhand, Sri. Raghubar Das.The University has 10 Constituent colleges , 19 Affiliated colleges, 23 B.Ed. colleges, 02 M.Ed. colleges, 02 Law colleges and 01 Medical College spread in Dhanbad and Bokaro districts of Jharkhand, with its headquarter at Dhanbad.
Courses Offered By BBMK University :-
It is one of the largest universities of Asia catering to urban and rural students offering professional and academic courses in disciplines of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer Applications, Management and Medicine (such as: BA, BSC, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Tech, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, MBA, MBBS, MD, Diploma/ Certificate Courses etc).
About BBMKU Examination Form :-
BBMKU has released Examination Form for BA / B.Sc / B.Com Semester-VI (with Vocational Course) session 2017-2020. Students can fill their Examination Form from the link which is given below in the table. Students can also apply from the official website and the official website link is also provided in the below table.
BBMKU Exam Form
Important Dates for MA MSc MCom Sem-3 Exam Form
|Date of filling/ submission of Examination Form in Postgraduate Department and College without penalty||from 01 September 2020 to 05 September 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Examination Forms by Postgraduate Departments and Colleges without penalty in the University||08 September 2020|
|Date of filling/ submission of Examination Form in Postgraduate Department and College with Five Hundred Rupees late penalty||from 07 September to 08 September|
|Last Date for submission of Examination Form by Postgraduate Departments and Colleges with penalty in University||09 September 2020|
- Students of session 2018-20 who have failed in Semester I and are appearing for the Semester I exam with the students of session 2019-21, can also fill the examination form.
- Candidates who are promoted in Semester – I & 2 can also fill the examination form.
- Examination fee is Rs. 750/-
- Examination Forms after the above date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- According to the following format, the Examination Form will be typed in Excel and will be submitted with the C.D. in University.
|SI. No.||University Roll No.||Registration No.||Name of Examinee||Subject||Amount||Remarks|
Important Dates for BA/BSc/BCom/Vocational Courses Exam Form
|Date of Filling / Submission of Examination Form in College without penalty||from 25 August 2020 to 04 September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Examination Form by the Colleges in the University without penalty||07 September 2020|
|Last Date for Filling / Submission of Examination Form in College with Rs. 500/- late penalty||05 September 2020 to 09 September 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Examination Form with delayed penalty by Colleges in the University||10 September 2020|
- Only candidates who have passed / promoted from Semester-I to Semester-V can fill the examination form for Semester-VI.
- Candidates who are absent in the Internal Examination for Semester – 6 will not fill the Examination Form.
- Examination fee Rs. 600/- and examination form fee Rs. 50/- , Legal fee Rs. 150/- & Degree fee Rs. 650/-
- Examination forms will not be accepted after the above mentioned date.
- Examination Form is being sent to you by Email in Excel as per the following format. DSE-I and DSE-II have to fill in Excel Sheet sent to the students who filling the Examination Form. Write it in CD and submit it along with the hard copy, along with the list of without fine and with fine to the Undersigned’s Office.
- Please do not Email the list, submit via CD only.
Final Words :-
Students Can fill their examination form from the link which is given in the below table they can also visit on the official website of BBMKU For more updates.
Important Link Area of BBMKU Form
|BBMKU Exam Form||Click Here|
|BBMKU All Exam Result||Click Here|
|BBMKU All Exam Date Sheet||Click Here|
NOTE- If any Student having Any Query Regarding BBMKU Dhanbad Exam Form Please Leave a Comment Here (through given below Comment Box). We will Try to Assist You. www.Jobriya.com
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
07 September 2020.
To check any Official Announcement & Notification about Exam Form, you can visit on University’s Official Website https://bbmku.ac.in/
from 25 August 2020 to 04 September 2020.
No, you cannot fill your Exam Form online. You can fill your Exam Form through Offline Mode.
10 September 2020.
from 01 September 2020 to 05 September 2020.