BCECEB City Manager Admit Card 2020 How to Download Bihar BCECE City Manager Written Exam Call Letter 2020 Bihar City Manager CBT Exam Hall Ticket 2020 BCECE City Manager Exam Date, Call Latter, Hall Ticket 2020
Table Of Contents
BCECEB City Manager Admit Card 2020
Latest Updated on 07-09-2020 : Bihar BCECE Will Soon Release the Admit Card / Call Latter For City Managers CBT Examination 2020. All the Candidates Will be able to Download their Admit Card Form the Official Website Or Our Jobriya website… Please Stay Connected with Us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Recruitment :
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has recently announced about the Recruitment of 163 Posts of City Manager. Many Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application form. The Process of Submitting Online Application form is Commenced from the Date 28.04.2020 & Conducted till the Date 27.05.2020. Here the Details about the Detailed Recruitment is Provided on the Below Table.
Selection Process :-
BCECE Bihar Will Complete the City Manager Recruitment Based on this Selection Process,
- Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Medical Fitness
About Exam :-
Candidates who applied online will be called for examination. The dates of examination will be notified soon. More Details are as Provided Below.
BCECEB City Manager Exam Date : Announce Later
About BCECEB City Manager Admit Card :-
Candidates those are apply for the City Manager Posts are waiting for there respective admit card. Candidates may download there admit card through the website (www.bceceboard.com). Eligible candidates may regularly check the website of BCECE website for other details and candidates may check also our website (www.Jobriya.com) for the details regarding admit card and other details.
|Department Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Post Name||City Manager|
|Admit Card Date||10-15 Days Before the Examination|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download BCECEB City Manager Admit Card :-
All the Candidates Can Follow these Simple Steps to Download BCECE Bihar City Manager Admit Card,
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download BCECEB City Manager Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :-
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows :-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Medium of CBT will be English.
- Questions will be multiple choice Objective type having 1 (one) marks each.
- Total number of Question will be 100 (hundred).
- Duration of CBT will be of 2 hours.
|Section of the Test Paper||Subjects||Numbers of Questions||Standard|
|A||General Science||20||Graduate Level|
|Current events of national and international importance||20|
|B||History of India and Indian National Movement||15|
|Indian and World Geography||15|
|C||Indian Polity and Economy||15|
|General Mental Ability||15|
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Links Of BCECEB
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||BCECEB City Manager Recruitment|
|Syllabus||BCECE City Manager Syllabus|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Candidates visit the official website.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Login with provisional id & password.
4. Click on download admit card option submit.
5. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Candidates can Download the BCECEB City Manager Admit Card form the Official Website Of BCECE Bihar.
Due To CORONA – 19 Disease, Due To CORONA – 19 Epidemic, The Exam Date has not been Confirmed. CBT Exam May Be Conduct In Upcoming Month.
The Admit Card Will Be Available 10-15 Days before the Exam Date.
– Exam Will be Objective Type.
– Medium of CBT will be English.
– Questions will be multiple choice Objective type having 1 (one) marks each.
– Total number of Question will be 100 (hundred).
– Duration of CBT will be of 2 hours.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.