BCECEB UGEAC Online Registration 2019 Apply Now Check Eligibility Criteria About BCECEB UGEAC Age Limit Selection Process Detailed Instruction / Procedure for How To Apply Counselling Fee Important Dates UGEAC Official Prospectus Download Link Available Bihar UGEAC Application Form 2019 Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling 2019 Apply Online 2019 Registration Process Daily Latest Updates
BCECEB UGEAC Online Registration 2019
Latest Update 01-10-2019 :- BCECEB UGEAC 2019 has released Important Notice Regarding Extension in Date for Online Registration for Mop-Up Counselling. Stay connected with this page for more latest updates…
Important Notice Regarding Extension in Date for Online Registration for Mop-Up Counselling for Under Graduate Engineering Courses in Govt Engineering Colleges & Exalt College of Engg & Tech.(Private) on the basis of JEE-(Mains)-2019. (Adv. No. BCECEB(UGEAC)-2019/10)
About BCECEB :-
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board known as (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts competitive examinations every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
About UGEAC :-
Online Applications are invited from candidates who have qualified on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN 2019, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for appearing in the Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC)-2019 in order to select candidates for admission to the first year B.E. / B. Tech. Courses based on the merit-list / Rank-List of JEE (Main)-2019 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in Govt. Engineering Colleges of Bihar and Exalt College of Engg. & Tech. (Private), Vaishali, Bihar.
Eligibility Criteria :-
Candidates who had qualified the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN 2019, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for appearing in UGEAC 2019 in order to select candidates for admission to the first year B.E. / B. Tech. Courses based on the merit-list / Rank-List of JEE (Main)-2019 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Age Limit :-
No age Limit.
Methods Of Selection and Admission :-
Merit list of all candidates as provided by the department of health Govt. of Bihar based on JEE Main 2019.
- The candidates in order of merit will be called for Counselling / Interview and for the verification of original documents and identity by personal appearances. The allotment will be done on merit cum choice basis as per the merit list provided based on JEE Main 2019.
- Dates and the venue of counseling interview by personal appearance will be available on BCECEB Website.
- The candidates should bring their admit card and other related document.
- A candidate will be given opportunities his/her option for course institution from among those available and actual allotment will be done on merit cum choice basis.
- No candidate will be permitted to pursue and complete more then one course from the same examination JEE Main 2019 and the same session.
- No candidate will be enrolled for two courses simultaneously i.e. as a regular student for one course and ex student for the other course.
Counselling Fee :-
- Rs. 1200/- for unreserved/BC/EBC candidates.
- Rs. 600/- for SC/ST/DQ candidates.
How to Apply :-
- Visit the BCECEB Official website & fill the information asked for registration. Candidates should have their own valid Emai ID & Mobile Number.
- After activating the account, candidate have to Sign In and enter the personal details. Then click on Save & Continue.
- Upload the required documents in the correct format asked.
- Before Confirm & Submit preview your application for any mistake (if so).
- After Confirm & submit , Proceed To Pay and pay the Counselling fees. Payment can be done via Bank Challan or Online method whichever suited the candidate best.
- After payment of counselling fees, candidate must download Hard Copy (Part A & B) and keep it safe for further use during counselling.
Detailed Instruction of Registration For BCECEB UGEAC 2019 :- Click Here
Important Dates :-
|Fresh Online Registration||01.10.2019|
|Last Date for registration||09.10.2019 (10-00 P.M.)|
|Last date for depositing registration fee via Challan (offline mode)||09.10.2019 (4-00 P.M.)|
|Last date for depositing registration fee via Online mode||09.10.2019 (11.59 P.M.)|
|Rank Card / Counselling publication date||10.10.2019 (1-00 P.M.)|
|Counselling date||12.10.2019 ls 15.10.2019|
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Apply for UGEAC-2019|
|Counselling||BCECEB UGEAC 2019 Counselling|
|Prospectus||BCECEB UGEAC 2019 Official Prospectus|
All the Candidates Please drop your Comment in Comment Box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post just Drop Your Comment. Our Team will give back Proper Response as soon as possible. (www.jobriya.in)