Bihar PSC 66th CC Exam Syllabus 2020 Bihar PSC Combined Competitive Pre Exam Syllabus 2020 Written Exam Pattern of Bihar PSC 65th CC Exam 2020 Bihar PSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2020 Selection Process for Bihar PSC 66th CC Exam
Table Of Contents
- 1 Bihar PSC 65th CC Exam Syllabus 2020
- 2 About Bihar PSC 65th CC Exam:
- 3 About Exam:
- 4 Selection Process :-
- 5 Important Links for Bihar PSC Exam Syllabus :
- 6 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Bihar PSC 65th CC Exam Syllabus 2020
About Bihar PSC 65th CC Exam:
Bihar Public Service Commission has recently Announced About the 66th Combined Competitive Test for various Posts & Services as Bihar Administrative Services, Bihar Police Service, Revenue Officer. Online Application Submission is Started From the Date 28th September, 2020 and the Last Date for Submit Online Application Form is 20th October, 2020. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Pre Written Exam will be conducted on upcoming dates. Now BPSC did not announce the date of Pre written exam. But BPSC will declare the date of pre exam shortly. So all the Candidates should have to keep in touch with our website for more updates about Exam dates and others.
The Candidates who have applied for this Exam need to know the Exam Pattern and Syllabus to crack this exam. Candidate can get the CC Exam Syllabus from this page. We provided all the important information related Exam Pattern and exam Syllabus in this post. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Combined Competitive Pre Exam conducting by Bihar PSC .
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Exam (Qualifying Marks)
- Mains Written Exam
Exam Pattern :-
- There will be a written exam based on Multiple Choice objective type pattern.
- There will be a single Paper of General Study consist 150 Marks.
- The Question paper is bilingual.
- The Time duration of written exam is 2 hrs. (120 min.)
Note. :- Preliminary Exam is only qualifying in nature. Those candidates who qualified the pre exam are shortlisted for the mains exam. Calculator is prohibited in the pre exam.
Minimum Qualifying Marks :-
Minimum Qualifying Marks for the Preliminary Exam is given below category wise.
|Category||Qualifying Marks Percentage|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||36.5%|
|Extremely Backward Classes (EBC)||34%|
|Women Candidates (All Category)||32%|
|Physically Handicapped Candidates||32%|
Exam Syllabus :-
There will be only a question paper consist following subjects in Bihar PSC CC 66th CC Exam Syllabus as follows………..
- General Study :- Important Current Affairs National and International, History Of India, Main Qualities of History of Bihar.
- General Geography :- General Introduction of Bihar, Main rivers, area, topography and structure, physical and geographic areas and climate, polity and Economy condition of India, Changing in Economy after Independence of Bihar, National Movement and participate of Bihar.
- General Mental Ability :- General Information about Science, History related, Important events of Bihar, Geography of India and Bihar, National Movement , Freedom struggle and other various related things.
Main Written Examination
Exam Pattern :-
- There will be 4 Papers in Mains examination.
- Time allowed for each paper will be of 3 hours.
- One will be Optional while the other are compulsory.
- Candidates can choose the Optional Paper as per his choice from the list of Papers given beow.
Exam Syllabus :-
|Subject Code||Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|01||General Hindi||100||3 hours|
|02||General Studies Paper-1||300||3 hours|
|03||General Studies Paper-2||300||3 hours|
Optional Paper for Mains Exam :-
- The candidates has to choose one Subject Paper from the below list for the Mains Optional Paper.
- This Optional Paper will be of 300 marks.
- Time limit for this paper will be of 3 hours.
|Subject Code||Paper Name|
|05||Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science|
|10||Commercial Science and Accounting|
|16||Labour and Social welfare|
|23||Political Science and international relation|
|25||Public governance and administration|
|29||Hindi Language and literature|
|30||English Language and literature|
|31||Urdu Language and literature|
|32||Bengali Language and Literature|
|34||Persian Language and literature|
|35||Arabic Language and Literature|
|36||Pali Language and Literature|
|37||Maithili Language and Literature|
Interview Test :-
- Selected candidates will be call for Mains Examination.
- This Interview Test will be of 120 marks.
- Marks obtained in the Interview test will be Counted for Final Merit Ranking.
Final Words :
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding Bihar PSC 66th CC Exam Syllabus, Admit Cards and Results.
Important Links for Bihar PSC Exam Syllabus :
|Detailed Syallbus PDF||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed BPSC 63rd Examination Notification|
|Admit Card||Bihar PSC Admit Card|
Candidates can share any query regarding this post by drop their comments in the below comment box. Our experts will Solve your Query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Preliminary Exam (Qualifying Marks)
Mains Written Exam
No, these marks will not counted for Final Merit Ranking.
There are total 4 papers in the Mains Examination.
Only one optional paper.
The detailed syllabus for BPSC CC Exam is mentioned above.
You can download it from the official website of BPSC or you can download the same from the above mentioned link.
Category Qualifying Marks Percentage
General – 40%
Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 36.5%
Extremely Backward Classes (EBC) – 34%
SC/ ST – 32%
Women Candidates (All Category) – 32%
Physically Handicapped Candidates – 32%
No, you cant change the Optional Paper.
The time allocated for the Preliminary Exam is of 3 hours.