BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card 2020 Exam Date for BIS Jr. Secretariat Assistant & Stenographer How to Download BIS Assistant Section Officer Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2020 Selection Process बीआईएस के वरिष्ठ सचिवालय सहायक एडमिट कार्ड 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card 2020
- 2 About Recruitment :
- 3 Selection Process :
- 4 About Exam :
- 5 About Admit Card :-
- 6 Exam Pattern :-
- 7 Important Links for BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card:
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card 2020
Advertisement No. 2/2020/Estt.
About Recruitment :
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has recently announced applications for various posts of Group A, B & C. The total number of vacancies are 171 (including various posts of Group A, B, & C). The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these posts Online. The Online registration for these posts has started from 05 September 2020 to 26 September 2020. All the details related to the BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Exam and BIS Sr. Secretariat Assistant Syllabus are given below:-
|Origination Name||Bureau of Indian Standard|
|Name of Post||Various Posts of Group A, B & C|
|No. of Vacancy||171 Posts|
|Selection Process||On-line Exam and Interview/ Skill Test (According to the Posts)|
|Exam Date||08 November 2020|
|Application Submission Date||05 September 2020 to 26 September 2020|
Selection Process :
|Name of the post||Process of Recruitment|
|Assistant Director (Administration & Finance)||On-line Exam and Interview|
|Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||On-line Exam and Interview|
|Assistant Director (Library)||On-line Exam and Interview|
|Assistant Section Officer||On-line Exam and Typing Speed Test|
|Personal Assistant||On-line Exam and Shorthand Test.|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||On-line Exam and Practical Skill Test for Translator|
|Library Assistant||On-line Exam and Practical Skill on Library Science|
|Stenographer||On-line Exam and Shorthand Test|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||On-line Exam and Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||On-line Exam;and Typing Speed Test|
About Exam :
The exam will conducted by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for various posts of Group A, B & C. The Exam will conduct on 08 November 2020. The candidates can check the BIS Sr. Secretariat Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given below:-
Date of Exam : 08 November 2020
About Admit Card :-
The Students who filled the Online Applications for BIS vacancies are now waiting for their Admit Cards. The Admit cards are not released yet, but soon it will be released and you will be able to download it from the Official website of BIS or you can download the same by clicking the link given below, when the Admt Cards will are available to download:-
|Department Name||Bureau of Indian Standard|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||End of October, 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Available soon|
How To Download BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card:-
- Candidates visit the official website of Bureau of Indian Standard.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
बीआईएस वरिष्ठ सचिवालय सहायक एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें: –
- उम्मीदवार भारतीय मानक ब्यूरो की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाते हैं।
- स्क्रीन पर प्रदर्शित संबंधित पोस्ट के लिए अधिसूचना खोलें।
- अब “डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड” विकल्प ढूंढें।
- अब यहां आपको डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड का विकल्प मिलेगा।
- अनंतिम आईडी और पासवर्ड के साथ लॉगिन करें।
- डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड विकल्प सबमिट पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के संदर्भ के लिए एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड और प्रिंट करें।
Download BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :-
Exam Pattern For All Posts for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- There will 150 Questions in this Exam.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 150.
- The time allowed for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- 50 % marks in aggregate out of total maximum marks in the on-line examination is mandatory to be considered for Interview.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Links for BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Admit Card:
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Detailed BIS Recruitment|
|Syllabus||BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Syllabus|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
BIS Senior Secretariat Assistant Exam Will Be Conducted On 08 November 2020.
1. Candidates visit the official website of Bureau of Indian Standard.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references..
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of BIS.
The date is not notified yet, but soon it will notified to you.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.