BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020 Bureau of Indian Standards has issued notice for Recruitment of 50 Technical Assistant (Laboratory) & Senior Technician Posts Bureau of Indian Standards Senior Technician Job Vacancy 2020 How to Apply for BIS Technical Assistant & Sr. Technician Posts Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
BIS Technical Assistant Recruitment 2020
Bureau of Indian Standards INVITES on-line applications from the ELIGIBLE individuals for filling up of vacancies in the following post by Direct Recruitment at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country, as per the details given below:
|Origination Name||Bureau of Indian Standard|
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant (Laboratory) & Senior Technician|
|No. of Vacancy||50|
|Selection Process||On-line Exam & Skill/ Practical/ Trade Test|
|Exam Date||18th of October, 2020|
|Application Submission Date||17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020|
Details of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory) – 30 Posts
- Senior Technician – 20 Posts
Age Limit :
The candidates must be between 18–30 years of age for Technical Assistant (Lab) and between 18-27 years of age for the post of Senior Technician at the time of recruitment.
Pay Scale :
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory) – Pay Level 6 in the Pay Matrix as per 7cpc.
- Senior Technician – Pay Level 4 in the Pay Matrix as per 7cpc.
Education Qualification :
Technical Assistant (Laboratory) –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Chemistry or Microbiology or Physics or Bio-Technology or Food Technology or Bio-Chemistry or Electronics as one of the main subject) with minimum sixty percent marks (fifty percent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes);
- Three years diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical or Electronics or Food Technology or Metallurgy with minimum sixty percent marks (fifty percent marks for the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes).
Senior Technician –
- Matric or its equivalent;
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate in any of the following trades:
- Mechanic (Diesel–Engine);
- Welder (the Welder should be also having passed the Welders’ Qualifying Test as per the relevant Indian Standard or its equivalent); and
- two years’ practical experience in the respective trade after having obtained the Industrial Training Institute certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate in the relevant trade.
Application Fee :-
- The application fees will be Rs. 500.
- There is no fees for SCs/ STs/ PWDs/ Ex-servicemen/ Women and BIS serving Departmental candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment :
The payment of the application fee is to be made through on-line system only
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
The BIS will conduct On-line Exam followed by the Skill/practical/trade test.
Important Dates :
|Registration of applications||17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020|
|Application Fee Payment (on-line)||17 February 2020 to 08 March 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card for on-line exam||23 March 2020 (tentative)|
|On-line Examination||29 March 2020 (tentative)|
|Result of online exam||21 April 2020 (tentative)|
Important Link Area :-
||English & Hindi|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||—|
|Admit Card||BIS Technical Assistant Admit Card|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.