BITSAT Admit Card 2020 BITSAT CBT B.E B.Pharma M.Sc Admission Test Date 2020 BITSAT Online CBT Admit Card 2020 BITSAT Hall Ticket 2020 BITSAT Exam Date 2020 For All Courses BITSAT CBT E-Call Letter 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 BITSAT Admit Card 2020
- 2 About BITSAT:-
- 3 About BITSAT Exam :-
- 4 BITSAT Exam Pattern:-
- 5 About Admit Card :-
- 6 Important Dates About BITSAT Admit Card:-
- 7 Important Link Area for BITSAT Admit Card
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
BITSAT Admit Card 2020
Latest Update Dated 09.09.2020: Announcement about slot booking and hall ticket download…more information regarding hall ticket and slot booking is given below…
Online BITSAT Exam Slot Booking : Book Now
Now BITSAT is booking slots for the Exam dates by Online Test Booking System (OTBS). The candidates can book their slots through the official website of BITSAT.
BITSAT (BITS Admission Test) is a computer-based admission test conducted by BITS, Pilani for its integrated first-degree programmes offered by all its three campuses – Pilani campus, Goa campus and Hyderabad campus.
About BITSAT Exam :-
BITS Pilani will conduct online exam for Admissions to all the Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad Campus for the academic year 2020. it will be made on the basis of a Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani. This test will be referred to as ‘BITS Admission Test –2020’, in short as BITSAT-2020.
|Online Test Booking System (OTBS)||9th Sept 2020 (11.00am) till 10th Sept 2020 (5.00pm)|
|Exam Date||It will mentioned in your Admit Card|
BITSAT Exam Pattern:-
- BITSAT-2020 will be of total 3-hour duration (without break). The test consists of four parts:
- Part I: Physics
- Part II: Chemistry
- Part III: (a) English Proficiency and (b) Logical Reasoning
- Part IV: Mathematics or Biology (For B. Pharm candidates)
- There will be 150 questions in all.
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice questions); each question with choice of four answers, only one being correct choice.
- Each correct answer fetches 3 marks, while each incorrect answer has a penalty of 1 mark (-1mark).
About Admit Card :-
Each candidate who registers for BITSAT-2020 will be instructed to download a ‘Hall Ticket’. Candidates with the hall ticket only will be allowed inside the Test centers. No, Admit card will be sent to the home of any candidate. The BITSAT e-Admit Card to the eligible candidates will be available before the commencement of the online examination on the website of BITS Pilani concerned for downloading.
Important Dates About BITSAT Admit Card:-
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||13 September 2020 to 23 September 2020|
|BITSAT Exam Date||Mentioned in your Admit Card|
|Conduction Authority||BITS Pilani|
How To Download BITSAT Admit Card :-
- Logon to the website : www.bitsadmission.com.
- Click on Generate/Print e-Admit Card.
- Select the option : Online Computer Based Exam.
- Enter your Application No.
- Enter your DOB.
- Now enter the Security Code.
- Press Submit Button.
- Your Admit Card will be downloaded in pdf format.
BITSAT एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें: –
- वेबसाइट पर लॉगऑन करें: www.bitsadmission.com
- जनरेट / प्रिंट ई-एडमिट कार्ड पर क्लिक करें।
- विकल्प का चयन करें: ऑनलाइन कंप्यूटर आधारित परीक्षा।
- अपना आवेदन क्रमांक दर्ज करें
- अपना DOB दर्ज करें।
- अब सिक्योरिटी कोड डालें।
- सबमिट बटन दबाएं।
- आपका एडमिट कार्ड पीडीएफ फॉर्मेट में डाउनलोड हो जाएगा।
Download BITSAT Admit Card 2020 – Available Soon
Final Words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with BITS pilani Official website and our Web Portal (www.JobRiya.com) for every updates regarding BITSAT Admit Card 2020.
Important Link Area for BITSAT Admit Card
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Notification||BITSAT Entrance Exam Notification|
Candidates Can Post Their Query Regarding BITSAT Admit Card 2020, Our Team Will Soon Response To Your Query. Keep Updating Yourself With Jobriya.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of BITSAT.
For this exam there are some dates for the conduction of exam, and you can select any exam date from the given exam dates as per your Convenience.
Admit Card Will Be Available From 13 September 2020 to 23 September 2020 .
1. Logon to the website : www.bitsadmission.com.
2. Click on Generate/Print e-Admit Card.
3. Select the option : Online Computer Based Exam.
4. Enter your Application No.
5. Enter your DOB.
6. Now enter the Security Code.
7. Press Submit Button.
8. Your Admit Card will be downloaded in pdf format.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.