BPSC Auditor Syllabus 2020 Bihar PSC अंकेक्षक Pre Mains Exam Pattern Latest Exam Pattern For Bihar PSC Auditor Pre Mains exam BPSC Pre Exam Syllabus Mains Interview 2020 Selection Process for BPSC Auditor 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 BPSC Auditor Syllabus 2020
- 2 BPSC Auditor Recruitment :
- 3 BPSC Auditor Exam Date :
- 4 Selection Process :
- 5 Exam Pattern :
- 6 Exam Syllabus :-
- 7 Detailed Exam Syllabus Pdf :
- 8 Interview :
- 9 Final Merit List :
- 10 Important Links for BPSC Auditor Syllabus :
BPSC Auditor Syllabus 2020
Advt. No. 67/2020
BPSC Auditor Recruitment :
Bihar Public Service Commission (Bihar PSC) has recently announced and invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the Posts of Auditor. The total number of Vacancies for the Posts of Auditor are 373. Many Interested and Eligible candidates applied for this Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 21st of October, 2020 and the Last date to apply for these Posts was 18th of November, 2020. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Bihar PSC|
|Name of Post||Auditor/ अंकेक्षक|
|No. of Vacancy||373 Posts|
|Selection Process||Pre Exam, Written & Interview|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||21.10.2020 to 18.11.2020|
BPSC Auditor Exam Date :
BPSC Has Not Provided The Auditor Exam Date In Their Notification. But It Is Expected That The Exam May Be Conducted In November – December 2020.
The upcoming Exam Date News / Update Will Be Informed Here Time To Time. So Stay Connected With Us.
Selection Process :
The Selection Process Will Be As Following :-
- Pre Exam
Exam Pattern :
Preliminary Exam Pattern :
- There will be a written exam based on Multiple Choice objective type pattern.
- There will be a single Paper of General Study consist 150 Marks.
- The Question paper is bilingual.
- The Time duration of written exam is 2 hrs. (120 min.)
Mains Exam Pattern :
- There will be 4 Papers in Mains examination.
- Time allowed for each paper will be of 3 hours.
- One will be Optional while the other are compulsory.
- Candidates can choose the Optional Paper as per his choice from the list of Papers given beow.
|अनिवार्य विषय||1. अनिवार्य विषय |
2. सामान्य अध्ययन, प्रश्न पत्र
3. सामान्य अध्ययन, द्वितीय पत्र
|विकल्पीय विषय||इनमे से किसी एक विषय का चयन करना होगा |
|03:00 घंटा||300 अंक|
Exam Syllabus :-
- General Study :- Important Current Affairs National and International, History Of India, Main Qualities of History of Bihar.
- General Geography :- General Introduction of Bihar, Main rivers, area, topography and structure, physical and geographic areas and climate, polity and Economy condition of India, Changing in Economy after Independence of Bihar, National Movement and participate of Bihar.
- General Mental Ability :- General Information about Science, History related, Important events of Bihar, Geography of India and Bihar, National Movement , Freedom struggle and other various related things.
Detailed Exam Syllabus Pdf :
Candidates Who Want Details Exam Syllabus Can Download The Detailed Exam Syllabus Pdf Through the Link Given Below :-
- Those Candidates Who Place Their Position In The Merit List Prepared On The Basis Of Written Exam Marks will be call for Interview.
- The Interview Will Be Of 120 Marks.
Final Merit List :
- The Final Merit List Will Be Prepared On The Basis Of Interview Marks.
- The Pre Exam & Mains Exam Marks Will Not Be Evaluated For Final Merit List.
Final Words :
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding Bihar PSC Auditor Exam Syllabus, Admit Cards and Results.
Important Links for BPSC Auditor Syllabus :
|Detailed Syallbus PDF||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed BPSC Auditor Notification|
Candidates can share any query regarding this post by drop their comments in the below comment box. Our experts will Solve your Query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Preliminary Exam (Qualifying Marks)
Mains Written Exam
No, these marks will not counted for Final Merit Ranking.
There are total 4 papers in the Mains Examination.
The detailed syllabus for BPSC Auditor Exam is mentioned above.
You can download it from the official website of BPSC or you can download the same from the above mentioned link.
General – 40%
Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 36.5%
Extremely Backward Classes (EBC) – 34%
SC/ ST – 32%
Women Candidates (All Category) – 32%
Physically Handicapped Candidates – 32%
No, you cant change the Optional Paper.
The time allocated for the Preliminary Exam is of 3 hours.