BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Jr. Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 Downlaod BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus 2017 Check BSNL Exam Pattern
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) has Announce the Recruitment of 996 Posts of JAOs (Junior Accounts Officer). Many Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Application Process is started from 11-09-2017 to 15-10-2017. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam : All those Candidates Who filled the Online Application Form Successfully will face the Exam. The Exam will Be Conducted on 05 November, 2017. The Exam will be Conducted Online. More Details about the Examination is Provided Below.
Nowadays its become very hard to Clear a Competitive Exam and the competition level also become very tough. So this is not the time in which you do Hard work and you will get a good marks, These days you have to do smart work and Hard Work Together to get the good marks in Exam. Here we are providing you the latest and Appropriate Syllabus and Scheme of Exam So the Candidates can study that easily and Clear there Exam.
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as Provided Below:
- The Exam will be Conducted Online.
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- There will be Two Paper Conducted which is as Follows:
|1.||General English||100 Marks|
|General Aptitude/ Awareness||50 Marks|
Financial and Commercial Accounts
|Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||300 Marks|
- Each Paper Will be 03 Hours Time Duration.
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus is as Follows:
General English :- Comprehension of Given passages and Grammar, Usage and Vocabulary.
General Aptitude/ Awareness :- Current Events of National & International Importance; Indian Polity and Economy, General Mental Ability, Test of reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws :-
- Advanced Account:
- Company Account Introduction; Shares and Distributors.
- Company Accounts; Final Account.
- Cash and Fund flow Statement.
- Nature, Objective and Basic Principles of Auditing.
- Techniques of auditing Physical Verification, Examination of Documents and Vouching, Direct Conformation Analytical Review.
- Planning and Audit, Audit Programmes, Working Papers, Audit Process.
- Valuation of Internal Controls.
- Various types of Audit.
- Financial Management:
- Goals of Financial management.
- Key Activities of Financial Management.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit.
- Organization of Finance Function.
- Financial Statements:
- Basic Concepts Underlying Accounting.
- Balance Sheet.
- profit and Loss Accounts.
- Source and Usage of Final Statements.
- Financial Topics Related to Balances Received and Profit and Loss Accounts.
- Analyzing Financial Performance.
- Financial Ratios.
- Applications of Financial Analysis.
- Problems in Financial Statements and Analysis.
- Break-even Analysis and leverages.
- Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises:
- Capital Budgeting.
- Long Term Financing.
- Working Capital Management.
- Memorandum of Understanding.
- Financial Management & Control.
- Bare Acts:
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments).
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act.
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
Remarks : All the candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of BSNL and Also can bookmark our website (https://www.jobriya.in) so that they will get all the latest updates about this post and other related to Exam, Result and admit card.
For More Details – https://www.externalbsnlexam.com/
Candidates can share their queries or doubts in the below comment box. Our Penal will Resolve them as soon as possible